St. Andrew's Village Aurora, CO

Reviews of St. Andrew's Village

Independent Living Reviews for St. Andrew's Village

September 06, 2015

By Ann112750250

What my father liked the most was one that was called St. Andrews. My father just liked the fact that it had a lot of activities and that he didn’t feel that he was in an old folks’ home; that was very important to him. It is in area that he is familiar with, so he could get out and he’d know where he was, and I think that is important to him, starting all over in a new place. He liked that they have kind of formal gatherings every month or so, and he liked that it had not just a restaurant, but it also had kind of a bar feature where you can go in and order off a menu, but also a bar with a TV. To him, it is kind of a life and doing stuff, plus it was close to the golf course and bike trails. The rooms were very nice and much bigger than some of the other ones that we had looked at. The place was full, so there is nothing available at the moment, but he liked that it had 100 percent occupancy; he felt that people liked it because it was full.

July 12, 2015

By Superior

St. Andrews Village was huge. There were two things that caught my attention. They had two-shower bathrooms and one or two shower tubs in every room. The staff was very courteous and pleasant. We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon -- and the marketing people were not there -- but I haven't been followed up by the marketing people.

September 01, 2014

By Lonny1

What I like best about St. Andrews Village is the cleanliness, and the spirit within the community. Everybody is happy. The staff is wonderful. The grounds and the building are very nice. When my husband and I first moved in, we had a huge apartment and found that it was too big for us, so we just moved into a smaller apartment. There are more than enough activities for us. They have everything from in-house to tours and excursions. I would certainly recommend this place to others.

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Andrew's Village

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: 23G126

About St. Andrew's Village

St. Andrew's Village is a senior living provider in Aurora, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact St. Andrew's Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Andrew's Village