Vi at Highlands Ranch

Reviews of Vi at Highlands Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for Vi at Highlands Ranch

December 30, 2015

By Ross4

Vi at Highlands Ranch was relatively new and it was quite lovely. I thought it was an excellent visit. They made us an appointment, were right on time and did an excellent job of bringing us around to see it all, answered our questions and educated us on the types of assisted living that we have in Denver as well.

September 24, 2013

By Gerry4

Vi at Highlands Ranch is really an excellent retirement community. I have been here for three and a half years now. I find this place very comfortable. It is run like a hotel. It is most attractive. There are three dining rooms and a bar and they're all very attractive as well. Food is good. The help is great. The people are interesting. They have every activity that you can imagine. It is really a very active community. They emphasize on health. That's what the "Vi" stands for. It is short for "Vitality." At the facility, they have several different kinds of exercise programs that are free. They have a very good fitness center. They also have all kinds of lectures that speak about all kinds of stuff. For a sensible fee, you can join their day trips. They also have dinners outside the community. There are actually three buildings for independent living. Then on the campus, there is also a care center that you can go temporarily like after a minor operation for instance. You can also go to this center if you have something terribly wrong with you that is needing extensive care. It doesn't cost you any more except for nursing and extra two meals.

October 30, 2012

By Savannah1

I thought the VI senior assisted living facility was absolutely beautiful, and a wonderful place for anybody to live. The building itself is really pretty, with stone detailing and a beautiful landscape. They also have a lot of activities planned for all of the residents. The assisted living that is available is top of the line so residents know they will be taken care of if something were to happen to them. It's a safe, entertaining environment that I would love to live in when I'm older. The mixture of independence and assistance is nice for people who are elderly. VI is a great assisted living home.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Vi at Highlands Ranch

September 19, 2016

By William251842

Vi was very nice and kind of luxurious. The only thing was it seems to be a little bit too intimate there for independent living. Many of the units do not have a tremendous view that I was looking for. The person who toured me around was excellent -- very friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable.

December 16, 2015

By Visitor21

Vi at Highlands Ranch is also a large and a very nice facility, much like the other one I have visited. The facility is very clean. They have big living areas, like little townhomes.

July 20, 2015

By Carol110986550

We like Vi at Highlands Ranch, but they don't have any apartments open right now for us. We're on the waiting list. The grounds are beautiful. They have a lot of beautiful grass, trees, and sitting areas outside. It has covered parking and that's a great bonus. They have a wonderful dining room, movies, activities, tours, and a bus that takes you around. They have an indoor saltwater pool for exercising, a fitness center, a movie theater, a game room, a library, a business center, a community area, and a little bistro. Everything was great. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. I've had phone calls four or five times with questions, and they always got good answers.

June 17, 2014

By Barb16

My mom was at Vi at Highlands Ranch. It is a care center with three floors. On the top floor is the assisted living, the middle floor is rehab and skilled nursing, and the ground floor is memory. She and her husband were there. It was a very expensive place. They have three residents to two CNAs.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Pets: Yes

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

About Vi at Highlands Ranch

Don’t just live, live life to the fullest. Here at Vi at Highlands Ranch, enjoy an elevated retirement experience with independent living, assisted living, and memory care services designed to deliver exactly what you need. As you come home, you’ll meet inviting friends, take part in inspiring activities, and a enjoy a revived adventurous spirit. Bike on our nearby trails, take a few laps in the pool, or take a short, scenic drive to Denver’s bustling entertainment opportunities. At day’s end, return to your luxury apartment with grand windows, a private balcony, and plenty of room for hosting friends.

Every day feels extraordinary here with luxurious, dignified common spaces like our fireside living room, spa-like pool, and restaurant-style dining room. We’re rich with unique amenities and convenient services. Some more of our amenities and services include:

• Indoor pool and whirlpool
  • Walking trails and dog park
  • Croquet and bocce ball
  • Onsite rehabilitation
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Restaurant-style dining

How it works

Vi at La Jolla Village offers two different pricing options, depending on the percentage of repayment. Your entrance fee and monthly fee pay for your apartment home, as well as access to our onsite continuum of care. The entrance fee is a one-time fee paid when you move into the community, and is based on the floor plan and repayment option you choose. Additionally, your monthly fees – which are directly tied to the floor plan you choose – also cover a range of services including: maintenance of your home, housekeeping, dining, transportation, and more. Should you move or need to access the care center, your independent living monthly fees will not increase, aside from community wide increases, the cost of additional meals and ancillary items as needed.

About Vi

For more than 30 years, Vi has been enriching the lives of seniors. The Vi family of companies includes 10 Life Plan Communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), across the United States. Since 1987, Vi has owned and operated residential communities for older adults, we work toward providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of those we serve.

Map of Vi at Highlands Ranch