Vi at Highlands Ranch

Reviews of Vi at Highlands Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for Vi at Highlands Ranch

December 30, 2015

By Ross4

Vi at Highlands Ranch was relatively new and it was quite lovely. I thought it was an excellent visit. They made us an appointment, were right on time and did an excellent job of bringing us around to see it all, answered our questions and educated us on the types of assisted living that we have in Denver as well.

September 24, 2013

By Gerry4

Vi at Highlands Ranch is really an excellent retirement community. I have been here for three and a half years now. I find this place very comfortable. It is run like a hotel. It is most attractive. There are three dining rooms and a bar and they're all very attractive as well. Food is good. The help is great. The people are interesting. They have every activity that you can imagine. It is really a very active community. They emphasize on health. That's what the "Vi" stands for. It is short for "Vitality." At the facility, they have several different kinds of exercise programs that are free. They have a very good fitness center. They also have all kinds of lectures that speak about all kinds of stuff. For a sensible fee, you can join their day trips. They also have dinners outside the community. There are actually three buildings for independent living. Then on the campus, there is also a care center that you can go temporarily like after a minor operation for instance. You can also go to this center if you have something terribly wrong with you that is needing extensive care. It doesn't cost you any more except for nursing and extra two meals.

October 30, 2012

By Savannah1

I thought the VI senior assisted living facility was absolutely beautiful, and a wonderful place for anybody to live. The building itself is really pretty, with stone detailing and a beautiful landscape. They also have a lot of activities planned for all of the residents. The assisted living that is available is top of the line so residents know they will be taken care of if something were to happen to them. It's a safe, entertaining environment that I would love to live in when I'm older. The mixture of independence and assistance is nice for people who are elderly. VI is a great assisted living home.

August 04, 2011

By Thesoy7

We were very impressed by this relatively new assisted living facility. They have built a very good community of living options for seniors. There were lots of stages that you could go through depending on your particular needs, from duplex type living all the way to full hospice. The views were spectacular as well. There were plenty of activities too, including a great pool, art studio, libraries, great gardens and tons of walking trails. Our favorite part though were the care options that they provide. Again, depending on your needs, they can provide simple assistance for things like bathing and dressing, all the way through medication management and nutrional assistance. Their specialty was in Alzheimer's care, which is great to know in case this ever were to become an issue in the future for my parents. The staff was very warm and caring. We met with Angela Green, one of the sales directors there. She took the time to explain everything in detail and answer all our questions.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Vi at Highlands Ranch

September 07, 2017

By Jason

We visited Vi at Highlands Ranch. I would call them the Ritz-Carlton version of senior care. They had everything, like a small golf course, parks, indoor and outdoor pools, room service, restaurant service and so on. The place was very well-done with lots of activities. It's not cheap, but it's great.

September 19, 2016

By William251842

Vi was very nice and kind of luxurious. The only thing was it seems to be a little bit too intimate there for independent living. Many of the units do not have a tremendous view that I was looking for. The person who toured me around was excellent -- very friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable.

December 16, 2015

By Visitor21

Vi at Highlands Ranch is also a large and a very nice facility, much like the other one I have visited. The facility is very clean. They have big living areas, like little townhomes.

July 20, 2015

By Carol110986550

We like Vi at Highlands Ranch, but they don't have any apartments open right now for us. We're on the waiting list. The grounds are beautiful. They have a lot of beautiful grass, trees, and sitting areas outside. It has covered parking and that's a great bonus. They have a wonderful dining room, movies, activities, tours, and a bus that takes you around. They have an indoor saltwater pool for exercising, a fitness center, a movie theater, a game room, a library, a business center, a community area, and a little bistro. Everything was great. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. I've had phone calls four or five times with questions, and they always got good answers.

June 17, 2014

By Barb16

My mom was at Vi at Highlands Ranch. It is a care center with three floors. On the top floor is the assisted living, the middle floor is rehab and skilled nursing, and the ground floor is memory. She and her husband were there. It was a very expensive place. They have three residents to two CNAs.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Vi at Highlands Ranch

• Nursing Home Starting At: $3240/month
  • Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $3810/month

About Vi at Highlands Ranch

Located on 25 acres of sprawling hillside, Vi at Highlands Ranch offers spectacular mountain views with access to an array of cultural and recreational attractions in nearby Denver. The only Type A CCRC in the state, residents can choose from a variety of floor plan options available in our neighborhood-like community. With its services and amenities, a continuum of care, and exquisite dining options, Vi at Highlands Ranch is retirement living at its finest.

HOW IT WORKS

At Vi at Highlands Ranch your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 30 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items.

SERVICES AND AMENITIES

There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Highlands Ranch, including:

• Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home and appliances
  • Weekly light housekeeping of your home
  • Seasonal menus and nightly features prepared by our culinary team
  • 24-hour valet parking services in our underground garage for your vehicle
  • Scheduled transportation within 10 miles for shopping, outings, and appointments
  • Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
  • Reading areas stocked with current magazines and best-selling books
  • Art studio, game and card rooms, and social spaces throughout
  • Fully accessible, enclosed dog park on-site
  • Wellness Center staffed 5 days a week by a registered nurse available for health coaching and confidential health consultation
  • Fitness center complete with treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep&reg cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
  • Heated salt-filtered indoor pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
  • 5,000-square-foot bent grass putting green maintained by Vi's grounds team
  • Bocce ball grass court
  • Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home and appliances
  • Weekly light housekeeping of your home
Community services and amenities are subject to change.

Our on-campus care center offers a residential setting with the reassurance of care that you won't find at home. Our care center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by licensed nurses and other dedicated caregivers.

LEVELS OF CARE

We provide a continuum of short- and long-term care at the Vi at Highlands Ranch Care Center. Every level of care is intended to respect residents' privacy and promote personal dignity. Here, the vibrant surroundings, engaged social network, and broad range of specialized services are all designed with the physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents in mind.

Assisted Living

Assisted Living care includes assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as medication monitoring and administration. We offer wellness programs including daily physical and social activities and periodic health screening.

Memory Support

The Memory Support program at Vi is for residents with mild to moderate Alzheimer's and related cognitive conditions. Memory support care includes assistance with dressing, grooming, and bathing, and wellness programming designed to encourage physical and sensory engagement.

Skilled Nursing Care

Skilled nursing care at Vi provides residents with private care suites, and individualized treatment plans carried out by licensed nurses. We offer short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care. We coordinate other levels of care such as palliative care and hospice care as needed.

Map of Vi at Highlands Ranch