Carefree Senior Living - North Natomas

Reviews of Carefree Senior Living - North Natomas

Independent Living Reviews for Carefree Senior Living - North Natomas

October 16, 2015

By Mina3

I was at Carefree North Natomas, and I loved it there. It’s a beautiful place, and the grounds are very nice. I enjoyed living there for about two years. The apartment is awesome, and they keep it spick and span. Everyday there is something going on. They have a calendar each month telling me the activities. They have a beautiful bus. Overall, it’s a wonderful place.

March 10, 2015

I am waiting to hear from Carefree Senior Living, and it's a lovely and nice place. The apartments were really lovely, and I was trying to get a 1-bedroom. They have exercise, and they go on bus tours.

September 18, 2013

By Calvin2

I went to visit Carefree Senior Living and I was very impressed. It had all the amenities that I didn't have in my place and it was cheaper. There was an activity director who planned the activities for the whole month. They did not serve meals but every Friday there was a get together and they served snacks. There was always something going on everyday.

April 16, 2013

By Lisa Juliano

Carefree Senior Living is a wonder place to live. Carefree have a very friendly Staff in the office. Even the people that live here will smile and wave at you as you pass by. Even if you do not no them. MY HUSBAND AND LOVE IT HERE.

About Carefree Senior Living - North Natomas

Carefree Senior Living Apartment Communities is the BEST in Senior Apartments. This tight-knit, family-oriented community is built on care and pride from both the residents and staff alike. Carefree Senior Living Apartments fosters a friendly atmosphere that makes it easy to make new friends, participate in fun-filled activities, and establish solid rapport with our attentive and caring staff.

Carefree Senior Living Apartments are the essence of relaxed adult resort-style living and offers state-of-the-art amenities, including elegant billiards rooms, well-appointed entertainment centers, computer centers with free internet access, and majestic libraries. Carefree Senior Living communities can be found just minutes from area malls, shopping, banks, libraries, entertainment centers, sporting facilities, and medical centers.

Carefree offers a variety of services that come with the privilege of belonging to a Carefree Senior Living Apartment Community. Planned daily activities, on-site banking, pharmacy delivery, and vital health screenings are just a few of the typical services offered at Carefree Senior Living Apartments. Carefree seniors also benefit from informative seminars, which are a regular part of the monthly activities calendar. Our luxurious Clubhouses are furnished with computer centers available for resident use. Complimentary transportation to grocery stores, drug stores, banks, restaurants, sports events and entertainment venues are provided to residents in the safety and comfort of the Carefree - Fun Bus - Shuttle.

Map of Carefree Senior Living - North Natomas