The Terraces of Roseville

Reviews of The Terraces of Roseville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Terraces of Roseville

April 14, 2017

By Jan708175

I really liked The Terraces of Roseville, but it was just too far away for us. It had big beautiful rooms, and they were being remodeled. It was a very nice large place, but the smaller places were better for my mom. They had lots of activities. The staff was great, very knowledgeable, and very friendly. The person that toured us around was wonderful. We looked at the menu, and it looked great, but we didn’t try the food.

January 14, 2017

By Paul820254

The Terraces of Roseville was a good and nice facility, but it didn’t fit her needs. We’re looking for limited places from Medi-Cal. The rooms were a good size -- probably 20x20 -- and the staff was nice. It was one lady that met with me, and she walked me through the place. The dining area was nice.

November 25, 2016

By Cindy538536

The Terraces of Roseville was old, but my major concern was that the room they showed us had an odor, and when I opened the cupboards, there were still ramen-type noodles in the cabinet. I thought they should have cleaned it first before showing it to us; though it looked like it had been cleaned, but just not well enough. If they'd shown us a room trying to impress us with that, I'm concerned about the level of care and housekeeping that my mom would get if she lived there. The menu was good, and mom would be happy with the food. We saw a lot of people, and they looked engaged and smiling, which was a really positive sign for us.

March 22, 2016

By Amy120505450

The woman I met who took me on the tour at The Terraces of Roseville was wonderful and pleasant. The rooms were nice. Overall, it was a good experience.

November 30, 2015

By Rosemary25

At The Terraces of Roseville, I liked their dining room hours. The facility was more modern, and the room was nicer than the other facility I saw. It was not as spacious but it and the staff were very nice. The lady who showed me around was nice. They had two people at the front desk to help people. They had two lounge areas, which was nice.

November 24, 2015

By Linda114724550

Mom is at The Terraces of Roseville. We really like the community. It's not that upscale, but it's very clean. She has her own, nice apartment. Their dining area is very spacious with a big fireplace. We ate with Mom a couple of times, and their food was not great, but Mom enjoys most of the meals there, so that's what counts.

August 16, 2015

By Laurie37

The Terrace of Roseville was nice. The staff was very friendly. The residents looked happy and busy. It had a good atmosphere.

November 17, 2014

You could stay in the same unit apartment starting out as independent living at The Terraces of Roseville, and if you need assisted living you can just choose to have their services. They have a restaurant, and their food is good. Just looking around the facility, it's clean and well-kept inside and out.

November 11, 2014

Care is excellent, and the staff is very attentive at The Terraces of Roseville. They have rides every Wednesday, they take the residents to Wal-Mart or Target for shopping on Mondays, and they take them to doctor’s appointments within a certain radius. On Sundays they take my mother to church, they have rides afterwards, and they have bingo. It’s an older building, but it’s very nice and very active. I have called the front desk and put in a request to have the stairways cleaned, but I haven’t heard anything yet. Parking needs to be improved; it’s very restricted for people like myself that go to visit or get my mother. I think it would be nice if they had a walking area; a lot of the residents walk around the building, but they need to be probably repaved because the road is worn and my mother has limited vision, and a lot of people like to get a walk around the building.

September 13, 2013

By Don19

My parents stayed at The Terraces of Roseville because it was accessible to other members of the family. They stayed there until my mother passed away. They had a one bedroom apartment. The staff were better than in the other facility. There were also several activities for the residents. I would recommend this facility to other people.

December 12, 2012

By ajmediator1

I visit this utility at least 3 times a week to spend time with my 90 year old mom. The staff are exceptionally caring. The facility is clean and upkeep is remarkable. The food is prepared by a professional chef and the mealtime options are presented to residents in a cafe style menu form. This is the 3rd facility in which my mom has lived and this by far is heads above any we've experienced. I was an ombudsman for many years in the San Francisco Bay area and am returning to this very valuable process in February for Placer County here in Sacramento, CA.

June 29, 2012

By FiloDoe

When my grandfather first arrived at the facility, I wasn't sure what to think. The place he had stayed previously had been newer and I was concerned about the staff. However, once we met a few people, I knew it would be a great place. When you walk in the door, the lobby is very clean, and open. It gives a feeling of homeyness. The receptionist we spoke to was shy and quiet, but other wise nice. The rooms were all spacious and well taken care of. The whole place smelled nice, and there was a distinct feeling of comfort in the way they situated the furniture. My grandfather became good friends with the staff there, and everyone was willing and excited to get to know him which was very important. I felt as if the place was extremely well maintained and structurally beautiful. The experiences I had there were primarily wonderful, and I know my grandfather appreciated the experience.

Independent Living Reviews for The Terraces of Roseville

May 04, 2018

By Arthur

The Terraces of Roseville is probably the best one we found. The place and people werenice, the staff was polite, and the services were excellent. We also like that they had variety of apartments and food, and they also had places to sit where people could talk and so on.

January 05, 2017

By Mari Lee

I have been to The Terraces of Roseville. I was never invited to eat there, and that was one of my complaints about the place because I like to sample the food from where I'm going to live if it is going to be inclusive. The rooms were on the smaller side, and the parking was a problem. I had an appointment to go there and see the place, but I couldn't find a parking spot anywhere. They had arts and crafts, a computer that people can use, and exercise machines.

March 27, 2016

By Happy Visitor122722950

The Terraces of Roseville was one of my favorites. I liked the layout and that it was close to where I live. I was impressed with the overall facility. They had a large reception area and sitting area with a fireplace.

Questions about The Terraces of Roseville

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Terraces of Roseville. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We are a beautiful community with approximately 200 residents. We offer two distinct "neighborhoods" to choose from. We have 198 apartments and different floor plans. We are an active community and we believe in LIVE YOUR WAY Programs. Our average age is approximately 82, but we have high functioning 68 year olds and fit very well into our active adult community. Music is a favorite as well as card games.

What programs or activities does The Terraces of Roseville offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The Assisted Living was designed for seniors who value their independence but need some help with daily activities. We focus on personal wellness and encourage continued independence through an individualized plan provided by trained designated caregivers who get to know our residents' unique preferences and needs. We offer a menu that offers healthy ingredients. Physical fitness is also a focus along with other activities and entertainment.

What places are near The Terraces of Roseville or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are close to the hospitals, physicians offices and lots of shopping. We are near a very active senior center, grocery stores, shopping malls and pharmacies.

What transportation services does The Terraces of Roseville offer to assisted living residents?

Our transportation offers dr's office visits, shopping, and field trips...lots of FUN!

What makes the chef or dining program at The Terraces of Roseville exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

What safety features or security measures does The Terraces of Roseville offer to assisted living residents?

Our concierge program allows monitored entry from 7AM - 7PM and we have 24 hour staff

How does The Terraces of Roseville keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our interaction with families, physicians and medical providers are informed about their loved one / patient so that we can provide exceptional care and allow our residents to continue to age in place with monitoring their well-being. We also work with home health agencies and palliative care/hospice so your loved one does not have to move and can have the personal care and attention needed.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at The Terraces of Roseville during daytime and nighttime hours?

Our care staff is exceptional and provide excellent care, and are available 24/7

If The Terraces of Roseville accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are a pet friendly community and have a dog and cat park as well as over an acre of land to walk your friendly pet

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We pride ourselves in continuing education for our staff and we have mandated and regulated classes and training ongoing which allow us to provide excellent care for our residents.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Terraces of Roseville. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have 42 Independent apartments and the average age is about 80. They enjoy all of the activities our Assisted Living Residents enjoy and fully engage in our programs. We provide a "family like environment"

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, casinos, wineries, grocery stores and senior centers.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Terraces of Roseville has organized?

Farmers Markets

What transportation services does The Terraces of Roseville offer to independent living residents?

Dr. visits, shopping, church and outdoor trips and activities, ball games, casinos, flower gardens, and much much more.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Terraces of Roseville exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We offer 7AM - 7PM dining With our chef's excellent menu choices, we provide a well-balanced and exceptional choice of entrees to choose from ...We also have our alternate menu which one can enjoy if they want a "lighter side" or a grilled choice, a Terrace Salad...Well you have to just come try us for lunch ...on US

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have seating areas all throughout our community. Our residents enjoy sitting and visiting, card games, reading and sitting in the lounge enjoying music and the fireplace while visiting their friends and families

What safety features or security measures does The Terraces of Roseville offer to independent living residents?

We have staff available 24/7 who walk the building, checking on residents, doors and monitor visitors through our check in / check out procedures.

Our Central Park allows for pets with doggie bags available, beautiful grounds, outside the building there are lots of wide open spaces with dog park essentials to pick up after your pet.

Does The Terraces of Roseville work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have nurses, med techs which are available 24/7. We also partner with Home Health and Hospice

What safety features or security measures does The Terraces of Roseville provide to protect residents who wander?

We are fully trained in re-directing any resident who appears to wander and because we are a large community, we have staff walking the building to be the eyes and ears to keep our residents safe.

Costs for The Terraces of Roseville

Photos of The Terraces of Roseville

Services and Amenities of The Terraces of Roseville

• Tai Chi

• Vegetarian

• Licenses: RCFE

About The Terraces of Roseville

At The Terraces of Roseville, you will find yourself living in a serene location with beautiful accommodations that will meet your every need. Discover the enjoyable lifestyle offered at The Terraces of Roseville, a senior living community. We understand you and your family members may be making a very big change in life and want to help make the transition easy and worry-free. Choose from one of our studios, 1 or 2-bedroom apartments that are sure to provide the space you need to feel comfortable. The Terraces of Roseville is an active community and invites you to stay busy experiencing a full calendar of activities.

With independent and assisted living options, you're certain to find the level of care, and the peace of mind, that suits your needs. Plus, you'll find fascinating companions and plenty to do - there's always a full calendar of scheduled activities, entertainment and excursions - in an environment where our goal is to promote resident engagement and overall well-being.

Our community features 3 beautiful interior gardens, vibrant activity life, all day dining and much more!

Map of The Terraces of Roseville