23 Independent Living Communities in Contra Costa County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Contra Costa County is $3,742 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,553. Cheaper nearby regions include Solano County with an average starting cost of $2,595.
To help you with your search, browse the 158 reviews below for independent living communities in Contra Costa County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Contra Costa County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Solano County with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 33 families in Contra Costa County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Contra Costa County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Promotion ends in 42 days!
Studios: $2495 One Bedroom: $2895 Two Bedroom: $3295
Other Options in Contra Costa County, CA
- Assisted Living in Contra Costa County, California
- In-Home Care in Contra Costa County, California
- Nursing Homes in Contra Costa County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Contra Costa County, California
- All Senior Living in Contra Costa County, California
- All Senior Care in Contra Costa County, California
Independent Living near Contra Costa County, CA
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in Solano County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in San Mateo County, California
- Independent Living in San Joaquin County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Contra Costa County
Review of Montecito
Montecito is a fine community. If I have to rate any of the places where I would put my mother, Montecito would be my first choice. I like the activities that they have for the residents and I like... Read more
Review of Quail Lodge Retirement Community
We just moved Mom to Quail Lodge last weekend. The community is awesome. When you go in, it's got a great big dining area and she is loving all the food so far. They have all kinds of activities se... Read more
Review of The Heritage Downtown
Positives: Excellent food, enough for 2 meals. Wonderful amenities, activities, clubs, trips. One of the very few locations offering 3 bedroom apartments. Parking is tight, but they did get us a sp... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...