22 Independent Living Communities in Contra Costa County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Contra Costa County is $4,201 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Alameda County with an average starting cost of $3,873.
To help you with your search, browse the 147 reviews below for independent living communities in Contra Costa County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Contra Costa County 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Solano County with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 37 families in Contra Costa County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Contra Costa County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Brentwood, Independent Living in Concord, Independent Living in Lafayette, Independent Living in Pleasant Hill, Independent Living in Walnut Creek
Other Options in Contra Costa County, CA
- Assisted Living in Contra Costa County, California
- In-Home Care in Contra Costa County, California
- Nursing Homes in Contra Costa County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Contra Costa County, California
- All Senior Living in Contra Costa County, California
- All Senior Care in Contra Costa County, California
Independent Living near Contra Costa County, CA
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in Solano County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in San Mateo County, California
- Independent Living in San Joaquin County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Contra Costa County
Review of Quail Lodge Retirement Community
Quail Lodge was fairly hospitable. It needs some refurbishing and freshening up definitely. I would not necessarily have my mom there. Even though it's right up the street from my house and it's co... Read more
Review of Rossmoor Retirement Community
My wife and I lived in Rossmoor Walnut Creek for five years. It's a smaller duplicate of my current community, and we were very happy there. It's a beautiful and well-maintained place, and it's in ... Read more
Review of Montecito
Montecito is a fine community. If I have to rate any of the places where I would put my mother, Montecito would be my first choice. I like the activities that they have for the residents and I like... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living