The Point at Rockridge

The Point at Rockridge (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Point at Rockridge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Point at Rockridge

June 18, 2015

I liked the location of The Point at Rockridge. The people were very nice. I think the rooms were comfortable and nice as well. They had activities to keep the residents active. The grounds were clean. The assisted living facility was homier than the memory care. I felt the memory care could be a little more updated. This place had a feeling of togetherness.

May 01, 2015

I chose The Point because it is in my neighborhood. I like that we have activities daily especially the exercise activities. We have trips out which I appreciate very much. I have my car and usually drive myself, but I can also get transportation with them while I was there. That place has long had a reputation for friendly staff. The staff at The Point is still warm and friendly, so they carry on their tradition. The food is average and could be improved.

February 27, 2015

The Point at Rockridge is pretty good. As for the facility it is a little big. The price seemed reasonable, and they are one of the few that actually help you out on their income, so that is good. The people seemed good too.

December 30, 2014

We found The Point at Rock Ridge for my husband, and it is a nice place; I like it. There is no smell, and the rooms are beautiful and clean. The food is good. They communicate with me right away if something happens, but sometimes they are not very attentive, and that needs to be improved.

August 13, 2012

I moved in to Monarch Place 4 days ago. Even though I've only been staying in Monarch Place for 4 days, I must say the staff are all very nice. The facility is clean and well maintained. So far they've been treating me very well. I'm actually staying in a studio type room. I just moved out of my house and it seem a little small but I'm getting used to it. I don't know if I'm happier with the place. I have Parkinson's disease and I'm much rather be out living on my own. We're still trying to figure things out.

Independent Living Reviews for The Point at Rockridge

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: #019200448

About The Point at Rockridge

With our Residents' needs in mind, we designed a sophisticated community that blends comfort, style and safety. Our attention to detail, lushly landscaped grounds and exquisite community features offer you the finest in today's senior living.

Select from a variety of spacious and well-appointed apartment residences that are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing and enjoying the comforts of your own home. Have family and friends join you at our sumptuous Sunday Champagne Brunches, holiday parties and special occasions, or just for lunch or dinner as you please. Whatever your interests, you make the choices that enrich your life.

Unique urban setting with a suburban feel. Very close to public transportation, shopping, dining, entertainment

Map of The Point at Rockridge