The Point at Rockridge

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

4500 Gilbert Street, Oakland, CA 94611
The Point at Rockridge (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 12 days

Call today to schedule your visit to learn about your $3000 Reasons to Move!

Reviews of The Point at Rockridge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Point at Rockridge

November 02, 2016

By Jane377174

The Point at Rockridge was nice but to me, the people didn't seem happy so I didn't get a good feel. The food wasn't that good. The person who toured me around was very nice, and the view from the window was very nice, but when I looked across the courtyard, I can see a man who was in a hospital bed, and that didn't make me feel very good about the place. I also didn't see anybody doing anything. They were just eating. But they had a very nice and beautiful library, and I saw people in there and they had some really great books and they were doing some memory games which I guess would be good for some people. For me, that was the best thing about the place.

May 10, 2016

By Claudette5

I liked The Point at Rockridge the best. It's a wonderful place. I knew people who lived there, which was why I went there. They have the memory care facility that cost over $6,000 a month, but my husband would have to share a room. The people that I met were wonderful. The rooms/apartments were excellent and had just about everything, but my husband would not have been able to avail himself of any of that because his comprehension now has deteriorated. They have art work and music and a lot of things going on. For those who can get around, they have trips to concerts and music performances. You name it, they have it. For somebody who wanted assisted living or senior living, this was a perfect place.

March 21, 2016

By Relative29

The Point at Rockridge is a very good place, just a little expensive, but my sister-in-law gets excellent care. It is very clean. They all seem to know her by name and keep in touch with us. They have lots of good activities. The food choices and quality are very good.

June 18, 2015

I liked the location of The Point at Rockridge. The people were very nice. I think the rooms were comfortable and nice as well. They had activities to keep the residents active. The grounds were clean. The assisted living facility was homier than the memory care. I felt the memory care could be a little more updated. This place had a feeling of togetherness.

May 01, 2015

I chose The Point because it is in my neighborhood. I like that we have activities daily especially the exercise activities. We have trips out which I appreciate very much. I have my car and usually drive myself, but I can also get transportation with them while I was there. That place has long had a reputation for friendly staff. The staff at The Point is still warm and friendly, so they carry on their tradition. The food is average and could be improved.

February 27, 2015

The Point at Rockridge is pretty good. As for the facility it is a little big. The price seemed reasonable, and they are one of the few that actually help you out on their income, so that is good. The people seemed good too.

December 30, 2014

We found The Point at Rock Ridge for my husband, and it is a nice place; I like it. There is no smell, and the rooms are beautiful and clean. The food is good. They communicate with me right away if something happens, but sometimes they are not very attentive, and that needs to be improved.

August 13, 2012

I moved in to Monarch Place 4 days ago. Even though I've only been staying in Monarch Place for 4 days, I must say the staff are all very nice. The facility is clean and well maintained. So far they've been treating me very well. I'm actually staying in a studio type room. I just moved out of my house and it seem a little small but I'm getting used to it. I don't know if I'm happier with the place. I have Parkinson's disease and I'm much rather be out living on my own. We're still trying to figure things out.

Independent Living Reviews for The Point at Rockridge

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Game Room

• Nurse On Staff: Yes, 5 Days A Week On Site. On Call, 7 Days A Week

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class, Current Affairs, Creative Writing.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Spanish
  • Tagalog
  • Languages Extra: Chinese

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: #019200448

About The Point at Rockridge

The Point at Rockridge is an elegant senior living facility with a variety of spacious and well-appointed apartment residences. The Point at Rockridge offers attention to detail, lushly landscaped grounds, and exquisite community features. Residents can enjoy Sunday Champagne Brunches, holiday parties, or just lunch or dinner with friends and family. The Point at Rockridge is designed to meet the needs of seniors while also offering them a variety of activities that enrich their lives.

Unique urban setting with a suburban feel. Very close to public transportation, shopping, dining, entertainment

Map of The Point at Rockridge