Atria Park of Lafayette

Reviews of Atria Park of Lafayette

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Park of Lafayette

April 19, 2019

By Carrie

Atria Park of Lafayette was more like a hotel, and it was very pretty and very quiet. There were not a lot of people walking around. They had a big, pretty, open area outside, and they do a lot of stuff there in the summertime. The lady who took us on tour was very nice, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant to work with. However, it was not the right setting for what my dad needs, and it was more independent.

Carrie, It was our pleasure to show you and your dad around Atria Park of Lafayette. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. If we can support you any further in your search for senior living, please fee free to reach out to us at anytime.

April 30, 2018

By Eric

We toured Atria Park of Lafayette. The rooms were OK, although they're on the smaller side. The food there is fine, and the activities seemed adequate. They have a physical therapy room as well.

September 12, 2017

By Linda

Atria Park of Lafayette was extremely nice and beautiful. The rooms were very nice and the staff was great. The residents seemed very happy. It's a very upscale and clean community. It was very good.

April 11, 2017

By Sylivia

Atria Park of Lafayette was really nice. The staff was pleasant. The place was clean and up-to-date and seemed to be very well run. They gave me some of their baked goods, which were really good. Some of the rooms were too expensive considering where they were located, and they weren’t flexible on their price. They had a movie theater, a restaurant, a social hall, and a library. The place was beautifully located near trees in a pleasant and comfortable setting.

November 21, 2016

By Ann173831

Atria Park of Lafayette was great. I liked the memory care woman and whoever was in charge. We were looking at moving into the assisted care with full time help and then transitioning to memory. They were very accommodating. The grounds were fine, and the location was good. The room that I looked at was supposed to be a single, but it was larger than normal. It was clean and bright. It was expensive, but it was probably our first choice.

May 10, 2016

By Caring Loved One14

I liked Atria Park of Lafayette the best out of the three that I visited. I liked the inside part. It was nice and they seemed to be accommodating a special diet, which we would require. The dining room was very elegant and there were different choices for the living quarters. It was all very clean and very homey. I really like the feeling in there. They had social recreations. The people seemed very comfortable and they were eating in the dining room. It's one of the best ones because it had a very high level of care. If someone was in a wheelchair, they had all the services to do the transfers, which was important to me. Everything seemed perfect especially the level of care except that their garden or outside area was very limited.

March 22, 2016

Atria Park’s common areas were very dark and didn't feel like a very uplifting place. The residents were asking for help and were not very happy or cheerful. They had a movie room, library, and common space.

Thanks for your valuable feedback on your experience. We strive to create a quality living experience for all of our residents and their families. If you have any more to share about your observations, I invite you to email me at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

February 26, 2016

By Camille M.

We had a wonderful visit at Atria Park of Lafayette. They have a very thorough and knowledgeable person giving the tour. We were very impressed with the site. The staff was very welcoming, very supportive, and responsive to questions. We had a very nice lunch with really good food. The room was nice, and we liked it.

August 21, 2015

We visited Atria Park of Lafayette. Their apartments were very nice. The administration was very helpful. It just looked like a very pleasant place. Right at the moment, it is third on our list because it is farthest away from our primary physician, from our medical connections, and from our dentist. It is just inconvenient for us. The only drawback that we had with it was the location.

June 19, 2015

By Frank40

I did take a look at Atria Park of Lafayette, and it was very nice, but it was an entirely different deal. You rent the apartment, and you don't own anything. You just pay your fees and everything, and what we looked at was a two-bedroom unit -- 750 sq. ft -- and we couldn't possibly manage in that small a place. They answered all my questions and showed me around, the place was clean, and I was impressed. It was very nice. It was a Sunday, and the people there appeared to be well-taken care of.

May 22, 2015

Atria Park of Lafayette seemed very nice. The only thing was that they only had buses going to different places Monday to Thursday, and my husband goes to poker on Friday, so that was not going to work. They had bingo. They had large living areas and a library, but the rooms were small.

March 16, 2015

By Adel1

Atria is beautiful, the area is very nice, and they have a wonderful dining area. The rooms are well-spaced according to the needs of somebody who is going to stay there. The people were very nice. The only setback was it was too expensive. My husband didn’t want to go to the facility all by himself, so it would have been the two of us. The food was very good. The people seemed to be happy, and we had a little interaction with the residents. Everybody said "Come and stay here, it’s a nice place."

February 14, 2014

By Jeanette11

Atria Lafayette is the one we chose for my stepmother. It's a small community and that was something we found very attractive. I think it only has approximately a little over a hundred residents. It also has an in house memory care unit. The staff allows the residents their independence and yet they're very accommodating for people who have special needs. It's in a beautiful setting and the rooms are very nice. They have a daily schedule of activities and they do a very good job in making sure that there's a lot of activities going on.

January 30, 2014

I like Atria, I love the location. That was great except their very limited care, it's really primarily assisted living. It is quite expensive. If budget wasn't an issue, it would be a great place to live but budget constraints made it not in the running and the possibility of having to move, if she didn't stay, status quo immediately. They didn't have a lot of other kind of care. Everything was good, the facility, the location, the activities, the accommodations. Everything was good except price and you have to be pretty well independent. If it was in the price budget and if they would have taken care of more concerns as she got older if her health deteriorated, then I would have placed her there.

August 10, 2013

By My mom's son

My mom-in-law is at The Stratford for three weeks now. They have two small rooms at a more reasonable price and we got one of those. It was of a very good value. The look of it is very elegant and everybody seemed very nice. My mom is comfortable there and she seemed to like the place.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Park of Lafayette

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: License #079200326
  • State Licenses: 79200326

About Atria Park of Lafayette

Nestled in the green hills of Lafayette near Highway 24, and boasting panoramic views of Mount Diablo, Atria Park of Lafayette is a welcoming community with all the comforts of home and discreet, personalized care available 24/7. For individuals with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, the community offers Life Guidance forward-thinking memory care in a secure, structured neighborhood.

Along with assisted living and memory care services, Atria Park of Lafayette offers enhanced supportive services provided by a licensed nurse on-site 24/7. These services include oxygen management, diabetes management (insulin storage, reminders and injections), assistance with CPAPs and other medical equipment, and more.

Community features include a fountain courtyard and beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths. Inside, you'll find multiple dining venues, a fitness center, theater with stadium seating, salon and spa, and inviting common spaces for gathering with neighbors.

Chef-prepared meals full of flavor, variety and flair are on the menu every day, and monitoring and assistance with mechanical soft, pureed and thickened liquids diets is available.

With a calendar full of engaging events and discreet support available when it's needed, residents enjoy a simplified life and daily opportunities to connect without the stresses of maintaining a home.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 390 locations in 45 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria is the residence of choice for more than 41,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 15,000 employees. Atria creates vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in the world.

Map of Atria Park of Lafayette