Truewood by Merrill, Pinole

Reviews of Truewood by Merrill, Pinole

Independent Living Reviews for Truewood by Merrill, Pinole

December 20, 2015

By Walter25

It is an independent living place but just about everybody there has a walker. I’m interested in taking walks. The staff was very nice and helpful. The apartment was a two-bedroom, quite pleasant, roomy, and on the bottom floor, which I liked a bit. The food was adequately good. They did have activities, but none that I would be interested in. There was a movie going on when I was there, and they had bingo.

October 27, 2015

My sister thought it was too far out to live here, but everything about it was very nice -- the people, the apartment, the food. The facility was beautiful. I was kind of disappointed that she didn't want to live there, but it was too far away.

October 13, 2013

By Caring71940950

I really liked it. It's only about 12 or 15 minutes from Albany where my son and his family are. I have two vehicles and I would have room for parking. I had lunch there and I liked most of the food that I had. I also liked all the people in the office. Both the clients and the people working there were all wonderful and very helpful. They had entertainment and they had trips. I am a quilter and I'd like to be able to continue my quilting. They had a quilting group but it sounded very basic although I would not mind spending time with the group at all.

Costs for Truewood by Merrill, Pinole

Photos of Truewood by Merrill, Pinole

Services and Amenities of Truewood by Merrill, Pinole

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• In Home Health

About Truewood by Merrill, Pinole

Truewood by Merrill, Pinole. Tucked in the rolling Pinole Hills and surrounded by stunning regional parks is Bay Park — a community offering exceptional independent living services in a snug, home-like environment that fosters independence and individuality. This multi-story community is filled with an abundance of cozy yet elegant common areas and other amenities.

Grab a cup of coffee from the bistro and enjoy the fresh air, while visiting with your loved ones beneath the charming front porch. Bring your pup along with you and take daily strolls through the landscaped patio, which features lush landscaped grounds and a calming water feature. Beauty and convenience is waiting for you at Truewood by Merrill Pinole.

Map of Truewood by Merrill, Pinole