11 Independent Living Communities in San Mateo County, CA
The average cost of independent living in San Mateo County is $4,276 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,550. Cheaper nearby regions include San Francisco County with an average starting cost of $3,497.
To help you with your search, browse the 59 reviews below for independent living communities in San Mateo County. On average, consumers rate independent living in San Mateo County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include San Francisco County with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 8 families in San Mateo County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in San Mateo County, call (855) 863-8283.
Promotion ends in 168 days!
The Stratford is an upscale boutique retirement community for independent and active adults in do... (more)
Other Options in San Mateo County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in San Mateo County, California
- Assisted Living in San Mateo County, California
- Nursing Homes in San Mateo County, California
- Home Health Agencies in San Mateo County, California
- All Senior Living in San Mateo County, California
- All Senior Care in San Mateo County, California
Independent Living near San Mateo County, CA
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in Marin County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in San Mateo County
Review of Magnolia of Millbrae
The Magnolia of Millbrae was a good place. The dining area was really formal. It was a large room where everything was pleasant. The apartments were large and we saw a corner apartment which had a ... Read more
Review of Magnolia of Millbrae
Magnolia of Millbrae was done very well, from the lodging, to the food, and the atmosphere. They have trips and I'm going there next week for lunch with some of my friends that live there. The food... Read more
Review of Sterling Court
Sterling Court was excellent, including the food and the atmosphere. We have friends there we go visit, and they're doing very well. The room that I saw was big enough for my wife and I. We're look... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...