Atria at Foster Square

Reviews of Atria at Foster Square

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria at Foster Square

July 13, 2022

By The Basta's

Our move to Atria Foster Square turned out to be beyond exceptional. The management made our transition very smooth. Everyone here whether residents or employees, of various ranks, have been welcoming and ready to help. The facility is truly beautiful, extremely well decorated and very comfortable and clean. Food competes with that served in great restaurants and is plentiful and always fresh. This is exactly what we were hoping to spend our last days in. We have been busy exercising or watching a select movie. There is a large variety of ways to spend time in. There are not enough words to praise Atria at Foster Square. Lofty BASTA , MD, FRCP, FACC

March 30, 2022

By Lois

Atria at Foster Square was a very nice facility. I toured assisted living and memory care. They don't have much in the way of grounds because they're right in the middle of a shopping area, so shopping is very convenient. The building was very well kept and it's pretty new. it's only a few years old. The person who assisted me was very nice. I saw they were having an exercise class when I was there. The rooms were nice. They work like your standard studio or one-bedroom apartments.

Hi Lois, It was our pleasure to show you and your family our community. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

January 03, 2022

By Rita

Atria at Foster Square is very modern and very high tech. They're more geared for people to be social. It's a very nice facility. It seems like they have a lot going on. However, they're pricey and very modern. The rooms were very nice. The staff were friendly, but I don't get the warm and fuzzy feeling from them. They have a very expensive menu. It was very cruise-like. It's very like a resort. They have a very nice theater.

October 16, 2021

By new nome for mom

My mom moved into Atria couple months ago. Before and after her move there were many attentive, knowledgeable and caring people that helped with her transition. All the staff is very helpful and friendly, facility is welcoming and does not have a feel of a senior home, rather like a nice hotel. Mom is very happy and most of all safe. The director is very hands on and even delivered a TV box to loan, when mom's was not working. There are many activities offered. Food is also very good.

August 20, 2021

By Charlotte

Atria at Foster Square had a room available for me to look at. They have everything in terms of amenities. I went there during COVID, but I have since seen their activities opening up, and they're taking their group to different places now. I saw the full range of rooms and I had a full tour. I had one meal there, it was excellent. I went there close to lunchtime because they invited me for lunch. So before lunch, nothing was going on, because understandably, they're going to open up for lunch. But I went and toured after lunch and I saw them in their activities. There was a movie going on, they had a crafts workshop, and an exercise room.

March 16, 2021

By Karla

I liked Atria at Foster Square the best, because the people were having activities there. It's a smaller community, which is nice, especially since my uncle is more quiet and keeps more to himself, so it might suit him better. The person who gave me the tour was very nice and very enthusiastic. He invited us to go to lunch, but unfortunately we couldn't make it, because my uncle was still hesitant on the whole assisted-living thing, but he was very understanding, so that's very good for the level of care he needs. The facility was very modern and very new. I liked it a lot because it didn't feel like assisted living, but more of a modern apartment complex. They had railings on the side of the wall, too, and I think it's pretty good to have that.

October 15, 2020

By Maggie

I went to Atria at Foster Square. I thought it was very pleasant, the people were very nice, they tried to be helpful. There's regulations on at the moment, which make it difficult for everybody with the COVID and all that kind of stuff, but they were very nice. The rooms were not too spacious, they were quite small, they were clean, and they showed me the dining room. Normally they have a buffet breakfast, but because of what's going on, at the moment they bring your food to your room 'cause they want to be safe.

April 30, 2020

By SR

Atria at Foster Square was a very easy tour. In their marketing office they have a screen that you can interact with that shows you everything. It is like a 3-D thing. It is very informative. The rooms were absolutely beautiful. It looked like you went to the Ritz. However, I felt like the community was for younger residents because of their activity level. It was for someone who was definitely interactive and agile. Right next door is a community center and you can participate in all their activities. They also have activities in the building. They have a yoga studio, an exercise studio, an arts and crafts room, and a library. Their meals looked like something you would get at a hotel. On the second level you could manage everything. It is new, beautiful, and accommodating. They have everything, but it's expensive. If it was just the rooms and the meals, with nothing added for extra care, it was about $2,000 more than other places. It wasn't the place for us because of the cost, and also because it was for younger residents. The staff members were very accommodating.

We take pride in delivering quality service at Atria at Foster Square. Thank you for visiting us, and please feel free to reach out again if we can answer more questions in your search for senior living.

March 19, 2020

By Antoinette

Atria at Foster Square was very nice and very modern. It's like being on a cruise ship and you're on vacation or you're staying at a hotel, but it felt very homey. They provide activities like arts and crafts, and they do movies. They were watching the Super Bowl game at that time, and they had a big buffet going on. They had everything and the staff was great. I was really impressed with their restaurant, and it's open all the time. You can order and the menu was pretty amazing.

Antoinette, We agree! Our Chef and culinary team are pretty amazing. Thank you for visiting us, and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

March 27, 2017

By Ruth003163

I thought Atria at Foster Square was a lovely place. It was brand new; it didn’t have a lot of residents yet. The apartments were fine. I find no fault with it except that it was a little more expensive than what I wanted to pay.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria at Foster Square

Memory Care Reviews for Atria at Foster Square

Costs for Atria at Foster Square

Photos of Atria at Foster Square

Services and Amenities of Atria at Foster Square

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Movie Theater, Yoga Studio, Membership To The Jewish Community Center (2yrs), Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Provide Valet For Residents, And Guests From 9a – 6p

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Shabbat Service, Fitness Classes, Outdoor Activities, Gym, Cocktail Lounge, Daily Happy Hour, Movie Night Every Night, Casino Games, Live Entertainment

• Cantonese
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Pets: Yes

About Atria at Foster Square

Atria at Foster Square residents enjoy contemporary, upscale surroundings in the heart of Foster Square, a new residential and retail neighborhood in Foster City just south of San Francisco. The community's central location puts older people within easy walking distance of boutiques, cafes and cultural events in Foster Square, outdoor concerts at Leo J. Ryan Memorial Park and fitness classes, volunteer programs and indoor and outdoor swimming pools at the Peninsula Jewish Community Center.

Residents have their choice of two distinct restaurants in the community, including tapas in the 707 Lounge and fine dining with table service in Bayview Restaurant.. Amenities are conveniently located on a single floor and include a full-service salon and spa, a fitness center, a studio, a theater and a library. Apartments are spacious and bright with floor-to-ceiling windows and modern design details. Many offer private balconies with waterfront views. Atria at Foster Square is seeking LEED® certification for sustainable design, construction and operation.*

Through Atria's signature Engage Life® program, staff members collaborate with residents to create meaningful, tailor-made opportunities for learning, staying connected with others and contributing their time and talents.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

*LEED is an acronym for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design™ is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council&reg and is the preeminent program for the design, construction, maintenance and operations of high-performance green buildings.

Luxury community with cocktail lounge, movie theatre and three eating venues including Fine Dining, Bistro Restaurant and cocktail lounge. Spacious apartments, many with Bay and lagoon views. Chauffeured car service and valet parking.

Map of Atria at Foster Square