Carlton Senior Living San Leandro

Reviews of Carlton Senior Living San Leandro

Assisted Living Reviews for Carlton Senior Living San Leandro

June 30, 2016

By Steve208837

Carlton Senior Living San Leandro is a nice place, centrally located, and seems like a good fit. We've seen some of the studio rooms and some of them were kind of small. They have one-bedrooms also, but I don't think there were many of them. They were accommodating and provide three meals a day. You could go down any time to get something to eat if you want to. They have activities, movies, and things like that. It is a pretty nice environment.

December 16, 2015

By JCW1

Carlton Plaza of San Leandro is like a hotel. It did not attract me. It seemed more closed-in.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review for us. I am very sorry to hear that our community did not appeal to you. The vision for the community to is to bring the essence of a "cruise ship on land" by offering a wide array of activities, meals and snacks available throughout the day and a great place to meet new friends. We wish you the best in your search to find a community. If there is any way we can be a resource to you in the future, we are always happy to help.

October 19, 2015

By Jill S.

I did a tour Carlton Plaza of San Leandro, and it was beautiful. The place is very clean and well kept. The people who are staying there were very clean and they looked like they are having a really nice time. The staff knew everybody's name and everybody looked extremely comfortable. There were a lot of amenities for the residents. There is a little café for them that they can get snack at any time. They also have a beautiful central room where they could all watch TV or talk or read books. I was also thinking I would love to live there myself. I looked at 2-bedroom space that was empty at the time. It has air conditioning and it was very light and airy. It has windows that you could open. Their halls were extremely wide so that people can get by with their walkers or wheelchairs if they need to. I saw the dining room and it looked like a restaurant. It's really clean with beautiful tables and chairs.

June 01, 2011

By ClinicalSocialWorker5

Other

This assisted living facility is in a large and quite fancy building, near the downtown area"”and easy for visitors to get to, although not a super beautiful location. The food is good, but unremarkable. Nice atmosphere that feels welcoming because of the friendliness of the staff and attention given to the decor. The staff is well trained and friendly, and all of them seem to provide good care that is in tune with the residents' needs. They seem to be on top of things"”to know what to look for and how to interact with residents and assess their needs. There is also a social services staffer on hand for those who need that kind of care and attention. I would recommend it to those looking in that area because the residents are treated with dignity and seem to be genuinely cared about.

Independent Living Reviews for Carlton Senior Living San Leandro

June 29, 2015

By Sandra110614050

Carlton Plaza is very nice. It has two different areas for people who need 24 hour care and some people who can take care of themselves but live there. The staff was nice there, and the dining room area was very nice. I very impressed with it; it looked like a restaurant. They have a great menu, and you can even have dinner with your loved ones. They show movies, they have their own popcorn machine and singing, and there’s just so many things you can do there. Security is great. The rooms were adequate, and they had different size rooms for two people or smaller rooms for single persons. My friend there stayed for a month.

February 20, 2015

Carlton Plaza of San Leandro is very close to my job. I didn't taste the food, but I did get a tour. Their rooms are awesome. It is bigger, nice, and clean. The facility is great, but they didn't have Spanish speaking staff. They were friendly and very accommodating. They got back to me right away. They were awesome. They did have a lot of activities as well. The dining room is very nice and clean. The facility is very spacious, and it is very big.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Carlton Senior Living San Leandro

Costs for Carlton Senior Living San Leandro

• Features Extra: Library

• Hindi
  • Tagalog

About Carlton Senior Living San Leandro

The living is easy at Carlton Senior Living San Leandro. This attractive creekside community is within walking distance of local shops and restaurants and is easily accessible from major freeways and the Oakland airport. Common areas on all three floors make it easy to socialize with other residents and help foster the homey atmosphere the makes Carlton Senior Living San Leandro such an inviting choice for retirement living.

The Carlton Senior Living experience begins the moment you move in. Our move-in consultation ensures a plan is in place for both resident health care and best life needs. We work with you to create a Personal Expressions activity program and to gauge the level of personal care needed. Ongoing Family Connection Conferences help us monitor resident lifestyle changes and adapt to changing healthcare needs accordingly.

Our dining options cater to residents' taste and day. All-day restaurant-style dining services, a 24-hour cafe and room service on request serve residents who are on the go or ready to relax at the end of the day. The richly appointed common areas, library, game room, and patio complete the total living experience.

Map of Carlton Senior Living San Leandro