Brookdale San Ramon

Reviews of Brookdale San Ramon

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale San Ramon

November 01, 2018

By Bonnie

Residents, guests and staff help each other whenever they see a need, whether it is to cut meat or hold an arm to help a person get up.

October 23, 2018

By Howard

Brookdale San Ramon was very good and I had no problems with it or the management. It was just too expensive for me. The location was good, and not too far from where my son lives. The grounds are fine. They were very nice and the place had all the things you could want.

July 17, 2017

By Jean

The staff at Brookdale San Ramon was very nice and very informative. They knew what they were talking about. The facility was very clean. Everyone was nice and helpful. The apartments were a very good size with a lot of room to maneuver a wheelchair , very clean, very well lit, and had lots of windows. The residents looked very happy and very well taken care of.

September 19, 2016

By Visitor136407

The rooms at Brookdale San Ramo were larger than expected; it had a refrigerator and a kitchen. The dining room didn’t seem to have a good variety. They had some games, they had tables where you could play cards, or there is a computer you could use.

December 28, 2015

By Irwin T.

Brookdale San Ramon is a very nice-looking structure on the outside. It's rather small, and there are only 81 rooms, so it's one of the smallest ones in the entire area. It's very well-kept inside, and they seemed to have a pleasant staff from the few that I met on my visit. I had a walk-through of two different apartments to get an idea because I really wanted a one-bedroom, not a studio. They were kind enough to show me a one-bedroom, and it met my requirements. It had a full-sized refrigerator and a full-sized stove, so I can do my own cooking if I prefer, but they do offer three meals a day. They have a small library, an activity room, and a small fitness area.

November 11, 2015

By Phillip7

Brookdale San Ramon looked nice and effective for people who want to use it. It was not brand new, but it looked very well maintained. The cafeteria looked really nice, too; the use of white table cloths make it feel like you're in a restaurant setting. It was very clean. I saw a room with someone living in it and an empty room, and both looked really nice.

November 09, 2015

By Debra115685650

Brookdale San Ramon is a good facility. I like the location, the staff, and how nicely kept it is inside. When I went there, it seemed like they were doing an exercise class.

June 29, 2015

By Sandra110614050

Brookdale is a real nice and beautiful place. When we went there on a Saturday, they were having milkshakes. It was a bit pricey but very nice. The staff was very nice. The dining room was very nice and clean. I did look at the menu, it was really great, and the dining facility stays open until 11:00 pm. It was not far from where I live, so it was number one on my list. They have a ton of activities. The place is very secure.

May 29, 2015

By Iris6

Brookdale San Ramon was in a very nice area, and if you could have an apartment at the back of the building, you would look out over the hills, and it was lovely. Actually, it was the best place I had seen. They had three meals a day. They had a very nice dining area. They had a rec room and an area where they play bingo, bridge, and whatever you wanted. They had a library, wifi, and computer hook ups. Whenever someone left an apartment, they would go in, put in a new carpet, and repaint the walls. They offered a certain day of the week that they would take you around to the different clinics or hospitals wherever you were hooked up; they would take you and would pick you up. They offered shopping trips and things like that to shopping center and to grocery stores. They do had a lot of services. They had independent living, assisted living, and supervised living. The manager there or the person you talked about apartments and things was extremely knowledgeable. She was very nice. I visited there twice, and each time she was extremely nice, remembered my name, remembered who I was and a lot of things about me that I told her the first time. I thought it was a very good experience.

March 08, 2015

By Caring103020250

I visited Brookdale in San Ramon. I thought it was nice. It is an older building, but its inside is nice. I don't really know about the staff since I only talked with two people, and they seemed pleasant enough. I thought the studio that I saw was fairly small. It was dark, but that was the only room available. I didn't really see any of the others so I don't know whether if it was just that particular room. It was pleasant enough, and it looked clean. I didn't observe any activities, but they had a TV down there and it looked like it was setup for games. Nothing really impressed me with the facility.

July 19, 2014

By Anee1

I was very pleased with this community. They were quite friendly, and the situation at this facility seemed like it could be a good one. One thing that I liked the most is the meals are available all day long. You donÕt have to eat at a certain time. The rooms were quite spacious compared it to other facilities. Their dining room is quite nice. The residents look happy living there.

Costs for Brookdale San Ramon

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State Licenses: 079200355

About Brookdale San Ramon

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We are located in the beautiful scenic hills of San Ramon! Our Homey, friendly community has full kitchens and all day dining!

Map of Brookdale San Ramon