25 Independent Living Communities in Santa Clara County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Santa Clara County is $3,748 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450.
To help you with your search, browse the 170 reviews below for independent living communities in Santa Clara County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Santa Clara County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Santa Cruz County with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 34 families in Santa Clara County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Santa Clara County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Santa Clara County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Santa Clara County, California
- Assisted Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Nursing Homes in Santa Clara County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Santa Clara County, California
- All Senior Living in Santa Clara County, California
- All Senior Care in Santa Clara County, California
Independent Living near Santa Clara County, CA
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in San Mateo County, California
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in Stanislaus County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Santa Clara County
Review of Villa Fontana Retirement Community
Villa Fontana takes in independent and assisted care occupants as well as memory care people. The ambience was acceptable, except the one room that they were trying to sell was too small. I got a f... Read more
Review of The Westmont
I was impressed with The Westmont. The programs, and the apartments were well laid out but similar to the others I've seen. The staff was friendly and efficient. Read more
Review of Brookdale San Jose
Brookdale was the one I'm most impressed with. It was on a weekend, so there were not many people around. The food was good, the apartments were standard. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...