3 Independent Living Communities in Monterey County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Monterey County is $2,210 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450.
To help you with your search, browse the 6 reviews below for independent living communities in Monterey County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Monterey County 3.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Monterey County, call (855) 863-8283.
Promotion ends in 12 days!
New remodeled studios, only two left!
Other Options in Monterey County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Monterey County, California
- Assisted Living in Monterey County, California
- Nursing Homes in Monterey County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Monterey County, California
- All Senior Living in Monterey County, California
- All Senior Care in Monterey County, California
Independent Living near Monterey County, CA
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in Merced County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in Stanislaus County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in San Luis Obispo County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Monterey County
Review of The Park Lane
The Park Lane had a good reputation for a long time. The food is pretty good, the service has been excellent, the people are friendly, and they have walk-in showers. The area is very beautiful, and... Read more
Review of Pacific Grove
Forest Hill Manor has independent, assisted, and nursing, and I looked at the independent for myself and assisted for a friend of mine. It's very good. I liked everything about it. The only thing t... Read more
Review of The Park Lane
I like that The Park Lane has chalets and that would be something that I would be interested in. They have nice apartments, but I don't want to be in the main building. The chalets have two bedroom... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...