4 Independent Living Communities in Stanislaus County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Stanislaus County is $2,524 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Merced County with an average starting cost of $1,824.
To help you with your search, browse the 39 reviews below for independent living communities in Stanislaus County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Stanislaus County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Merced County with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 12 families in Stanislaus County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Stanislaus County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Stanislaus County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Stanislaus County, California
- Assisted Living in Stanislaus County, California
- Nursing Homes in Stanislaus County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Stanislaus County, California
- All Senior Living in Stanislaus County, California
- All Senior Care in Stanislaus County, California
Independent Living near Stanislaus County, CA
- Independent Living in Merced County, California
- Independent Living in San Joaquin County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in Sacramento County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Stanislaus County
Review of Standiford Place
Standiford Place is very nice, pleasant, and clean. The staff seemed very nice. I'd recommend them to anybody. Read more
Review of Arbor Manor Senior Cottage Homes
Arbor Manor Senior Cottage Homes is a very good, clean, and gated place. Save Mart is right over the fence and WalMart is about two blocks away. Everything is very convenient for me. The staff is r... Read more
Review of Standiford Place
My visit with Standiford Place was very good. We had lunch there, then they took us around and showed us all the different units. They had a better selection of units as far as the shapes and size.... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...