Samaritan Village

Reviews of Samaritan Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Samaritan Village

April 08, 2015

By Goodrich Family

Our Parents had lived in the independent section at Samaritan Village for three years. First in a one bedroom and then moving to a two bedroom apartment. Independent living at SV is just that. You have all the privacy but you can still join in on the many activities and social events that they offer. Last year our Mom required more extensive care and needed to move but our Dad stayed and we knew he would have care and good meals. In January Dad suffered a stroke and needed assisted living quickly. We felt very lucky to have the services of Country Manor at SV to meet his needs. Within two days the staff at SV had helped us make arrangements to move him when he left the hlspital. It was a gift to be able to keep him in a place he was used to that offers such great care and great food! SV is full of friendly people and a very caring staff. I would highly recommend it. Like living at a 4-star hotel with all the services

June 17, 2013

By Caring 8393

We were favorably impressed with Samaritan Village. Their apartments are very nice and of reasonable size. The fees were comparable with the other places we visited. They have different levels of care for seniors but their business model is different and on a monthly basis, so lifetime care commitment is not assured.

August 17, 2012

By tonio999

This is a beautiful facility. Unfortunately it was the third one I visited, so i was on three lists! We especially liked the gorgeous restaurant they had. I really couldnt find much to kick about, except that I felt my mom was just there to visit and I try not to say the "A" word a lot and their marketing rep came on too strong and it surprised my mom. I wasnt real happy about that. The rep asked mom if she was ready to sign up. Mom just looked at me. I reminded her we were just touring for the day. That was unfortunate. I dont want to point fingers because otherwise the facility is perfect. I guess we will keep trying with mom, just without the A word! They should be very proud of it. I may move out there myself! Tonio999

August 16, 2012

By BobG1

I've checked different facilities and the Samaritan Village in Hughson is a better one. It's run by a Catholic church. I like it because it's laid out nice. It's got nice apartments and seems to have everything. It's got a better environment and it seems to fit everything for anyone staying at it. It isn't just one big building. It's a place where people live in different rooms. While some of the facilities look just like a hotel, this one looks like a village not a hotel. We talked to some of the residents and I like everything there. Everything was fine. I have no negative comments about it at all. I would absolutely recommend it to other people.

June 27, 2008

By Joanne Stromberg

My loved one stayed here

We researched many facilities and this was clearly the best one, by far. It's a beautiful 5 Starr Hotel looking place, well managed, a kind and caring staff, the cream of the crop. Great staff and great food, with lots of activities. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Photos of Samaritan Village

• Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

• Licenses: 507002396

About Samaritan Village

Our mission statement, "Empowering seniors to maintain a superior quality of life", speaks to empowering our residents by providing choices, conveniences, and opportunities for connecting with everyone around them, while enabling them to have control over their care and living options as needs evolve. Deeply rooted in compassion and the preservation of dignity, our community creates an engaging and productive senior living experience for all who call Samaritan Village home.

Map of Samaritan Village