23 Independent Living Communities in Alameda County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Alameda County is $3,873 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Santa Clara County with an average starting cost of $3,748.
To help you with your search, browse the 82 reviews below for independent living communities in Alameda County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Alameda County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Contra Costa County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 12 families in Alameda County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Alameda County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Alameda County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Alameda County, California
- Assisted Living in Alameda County, California
- Nursing Homes in Alameda County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Alameda County, California
- All Senior Living in Alameda County, California
- All Senior Care in Alameda County, California
Independent Living near Alameda County, CA
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in San Joaquin County, California
- Independent Living in San Mateo County, California
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Alameda County
Review of Heritage Park Livermore
I chose Heritage Park Livermore because they were the only place available at that time. It's an over-55 community, so there's not a lot of elderly people there but there's a lot of younger people ... Read more
Review of Pacifica Senior Living Oakland Heights
Management is so very accommodating and friendly. Someone went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and mom would be comfortable. We are so thankful ad appreciate the great service. Would de... Read more
Review of Casa Sandoval
Casa Sandoval was nice. Everything seemed clean, I saw the apartments, and they were fine, but I didn't care for the two-bedroom. The food looked nice; the lady was nice and gave us a lot of inform... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...