Atria Valley View

Atria Valley View (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria Valley View

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Valley View

May 12, 2015

Atria is very appropriate for the medically fit, able-bodied person who wants to enjoy retirement yet is fairly autonomous. They encourage elder care outside agencies to help augment their staffing at a high dollar fee. The food is standard, expected fare, but it has nutritional value -- certainly not something that I would personally want to eat. There were lots of activities available. I know there was sewing and crafts, and they had a neat movie room. Some people got together and played poker. They had a bus that would drive nice trips to the wine country or Napa, so there was a very robust activity schedule if they were willing to and wanting to engage in those. It was a bright, well laid out, clean, resort-like setting. It was a larger campus that had a good-sized dining hall and a fair amount of informal sitting options for people to hang out and people watch. For him, it wasn’t a good fit, but it’s a nice facility for those that aren’t on a walker, who are not early onset Alzheimer's, and who wasn’t incontinent like my dad.

Thank you for visiting our community. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't a perfect fit for your dad and we welcome you to tour another nearby Atria community, Atria Park of Lafayette. If you'd like to share more about your experience with Atria Valley View, please feel free to reach out to us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

April 29, 2014

By Marlene19

I visited Atria Valley View. The rooms were too small, but it was absolutely gorgeous. I would live there myself if I could afford it. The environment was fantastic. The staff was also fantastic. They were knowledgeable and friendly. The dining area was fabulous. I had nothing but good to say about that facility.

February 14, 2014

By Jeanette11

Atria Valley View would be our first choice because of the activities, the amenities, the staff, and the very nice layout of the place. All the staff seemed to be very accommodating and kind in the interations that I saw. They have several different programs that are very nice for the residents. There was a bistro that's available most of the day, where they can get sandwiches or snacks in between meals. The rooms were the nicest I've seen. They were large and nicely decorated with good amenities.

July 10, 2013

By My mom's son

Atria Valley View is a lovely facility! My husband and I both loved the feel of the place--elegant but warm. One of the things we were looking for was a place with residents who seemed alert, and Atria Valley View fit that bill. It was a little out of our price range, but if it had not been we would definitely have considered it as a place for my husband's mom.

January 27, 2012

By Walnut

Great assisted living facility in Walnut Creek, California. They just remodeled the facility and it has a true luxury look and feel to it. The common areas are top notch. The staff seems to be friendly and attentive. They have a long list of activities for residents, and we have visited the place several times when they had little concerts of local music students. They have a restaurant/ cafe as part of the facility, so residents are not tied to meal schedules if they don't want to. Best senior living facility I have visited in a long time.

June 08, 2011

By hopingandhelping

Other

I've had a number of residents there. Most are ambulatory. This is an independent and assisted living facility. The residents do have to know how to navigate from their apartments to the dining room. All my clients have been well cared for. An LVN (licensed vocational nurse) oversees the care for those in the assisted living area. Overall, it's best suited to residents who are independent or need a little assistance. It's not as good a match for someone who's very frail or demented It's in an excellent location"”near a shopping center and a medical center, on Rossmoor Parkway, about 5 minutes from downtown Walnut Creek. And they offer transportation to residents. The rooms are very nice size"”good light, comfortable"”and the building itself is older, with lots of trees around. The staff is good"”they do a good job managing medications. And the management is very good, very hands on. There's a daily exercise class, a poetry class, music, cards, a lot of activities. And the food is good.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Valley View

Costs for Atria Valley View

Photos of Atria Valley View

Services and Amenities of Atria Valley View

• Dining Extra: Ethnic Meals, Private Dining Room Available For Special Occasions,Outdoor Dining Space, Chef Prepared Menu Selections, No Concentrated Sweets And No Salt Added Diets

• Nurse On Staff: 40 Hours/Week, On Call 24/7

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: 75600353

• About Atria Valley View

What makes Atria Valley View the best senior living option in Walnut Creek? It's our commitment to enhancing the lives of today's seniors and future generations with energy-saving renovations, including a pursuit of LEED certification. We offer a charming community located in the hills of Walnut Creek outside Rossmoor. The casual but elegant environment evokes a real sense of home the moment you walk through our doors. Relax and chat in front of the stone fireplace or bask in the sun on the terrace of the rose garden. Your family and friends will feel welcome in our well-appointed dining room. Atria Valley View will soon have a new movie theater, fitness center, salon and spa and walking paths. Should you need to run an errand, Atria Valley View is conveniently-situated near wonderful downtown shopping, banking and John Muir Medical Clinic.

Atria Senior Living builds vibrant communities that provide seniors with comfort, companionship and a better quality of life in their later years. Our goal is to always create an environment where older people thrive, where loneliness and isolation are behind them, and where families and friends feel secure their loved ones are protected and fulfilled. This doesn't happen by accident. Behind the warmth and welcome of an Atria community are pages of protocols, standards and metrics "“ and a real investment, on everybody's part, in doing what is right.

Atria Valley View offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Café
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Medication assistance
    • available
    • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care communities in 179 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a difference in our world. To find out more log on to www.atriavalleyview.com

Map of Atria Valley View