Atria Evergreen Valley

Reviews of Atria Evergreen Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Evergreen Valley

July 20, 2015

By Marilyn49

I went to the Regency, and I thought it was very nice, but it was not what my husband needed at that time. I felt it is more of a residential unless you go into an area for people with memory loss. I saw a room, and it was very nice, but it was not furnished. I was very impressed, and I could move in there.

June 23, 2015

By Mark107500450

Regency of Evergreen Valley took good care of my father.  It was a well-run organization, and the food was good.  He was there for two months.  They had caring staff, and I'm pretty satisfied.  This place was a good value.  The rooms were well maintained, and it had a nice location.

June 22, 2015

Regency had an outdoor area, but it was locked. It was nice and clean. The lady was nice, but she had me wait a whole week and a half to decide whether to take my husband, but he was rejected. I saw them doing activities. The rooms were very nice.

May 31, 2015

By Kathy102760050

I thought Regency of Evergreen Valley was very excellent. If I had chosen them, I thought that would be a good facility for my mother. I thought the people were really nice. The facility that I toured was very clean and nice. All the people seemed happy and comfortable. I didn't see any problems, and I wouldn't mind living there if I were an older person. I like that it is comfortable and clean. I didn't meet a lot and probably met two or three people, but they were very nice, very knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. There seems to be activities, but I didn't pay much attention to it because I didn't think my mother would be participating in much of them. I only saw one, and it was a standard room with a bed, dresser, mirror, and window. I didn't spend a lot of time there, and I can’t say there were any problems or anything that can be improved on.

May 03, 2015

They didn't have an Alzheimer's unit at the Regency, and it was pretty nice. There didn't seem to be many people involved in their activities, so that was a little bit of a downgrade.

March 19, 2015

By Mariano1

Regency of Evergreen Valley looks very nice. Nothing bad I can say. Everything was neat and organized. I was only in touch with one person there -- the person I had a tour with. I wasn't there very long. They acted like I didn't belong there; that's why I never went back. They kept it going so fast, and they didn't want to give me any price. They had a roomful of activities like exercise and a gym.

November 28, 2014

My dad was at Regency Evergreen Valley. The staff went out of their way to make him comfortable. They also try to go above and beyond, and they were very helpful. Dad likes the food, and he also said that they treated him well. The size and the layout was good. They have a lot more activities there that my dad can participate in.

October 17, 2014

My visit at Regency of Evergreen Valley was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I think I was welcome to come back if I wanted to. It’s clean, and the people looked content enough.

April 29, 2014

Regency of Evergreen Valley was more corporate in its orientation. It was very polished. The medical director in memory care was very considerate, but it was just going to be a big deal for them. My dad has a permanent colostomy, and they wanted me to hire home health care to come in and train their staff on how to deal with the colostomy. There were just more steps involved. Their memory care looks to be a very nice community. The facility was extraordinarily nice. I was certainly impressed with their community relations gentleman, whose name is Chad, and their director; they were very sensitive to our particular needs and made an effort to work with us. They were very helpful.

February 28, 2014

By Brian14

I had been to Regency of Evergreen Valley for a tour. The facility is very clean and pretty well set up. I did look at their rooms and they seemed to be pretty decent and nice. I thought the facility overall was very good.

December 19, 2013

By kp0729

My grandmother has lived at Regency of Evergreen since 2012, and loves it! She loves the daily activities, especially the outings with the residents which includes shopping and eating out at restaurants. I am pleased to have chosen Regency of Evergreen for my grandmother and wouldn't change it for anything. They have a caring staff and a Management team who understands and listens to you. Thank you Regency and for all you have done for my family and now my grandma! Your team goes above and beyond what is expected of them! Our family doesn't know how to thank you enough! If you are looking for a place for your loved ones, ths is the place. A caring and devoted staff. You will not be disappointed!

August 26, 2013

By Mary F2

My brother has a one-bedroom studio, TV, microwave, refrigerator, sink; he has a very nice room at the Regency of Evergreen. Down the second floor, they give him his medication. He has three meals a day in a restaurant downstairs. They do have laundry once a week and they clean-up his room once a week. He just loves it there. They have different levels of care, but for assisted living for somebody in his condition, I couldn't ask for a better place. He gets along really well with all the people there. They go above and beyond, I highly recommend them. It's an excellent place in comparison to a residential home.

Costs for Atria Evergreen Valley

Photos of Atria Evergreen Valley

Services and Amenities of Atria Evergreen Valley

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites (Memory Care Only)

• Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Atria Evergreen Valley

Located just east of downtown San Jose, Atria Evergreen Valley is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This charming residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, most with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a living room with fireplace, library, events room with large-screen TV, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a patio and courtyard. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Evergreen Valley offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From guest lectures and craft workshops to social hours and live entertainment, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 23,000 seniors and employ more than 16,000 people.

Map of Atria Evergreen Valley