Oakmont of San Jose

Reviews of Oakmont of San Jose

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakmont of San Jose

October 18, 2019

By Tracy

Oakmont of San Jose was just basically outstanding, primarily because it had a brand-new building. It was the best of the ones I've seen. I loved that 90% of the food prepared is fresh, and only 10 percent is pre-packaged, that was great for anyone on a special diet, and they kept the dining room open from 7 am to 7 pm. Everything was awesome, the facility was just 3 years old. The dining room was on the upper floor and it had huge picture windows all the way around. I also ate lunch there, and it was outstanding. They showed movies in a little movie theater twice a day, and there was a craft project going on in a room.

August 21, 2017

By Visitor

Oakmont of San Jose is a newer facility and it opened in October of last year. It was very nice and I really liked it. The people in the memory care unit seemed very well cared for. It's a beautiful facility, but it's a little near traffic, so you can hear some traffic noise. I really liked the director and it seemed like a nice place.

May 31, 2017

By linda618473

Oakmont of San Jose was wonderful. The rooms were beautiful. They had more amenities and activities than you can imagine like a cafeteria, games, and socialization. They were finishing up a snack like a brownie that they had baked. I loved the community, but it was out of our price range.

Hello Linda, Thank you for your great comments! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed visiting our community. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional amenities and services and are glad to hear you loved everything that Oakmont of San Jose has to offer. If you have any further questions about our community, please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards, Li Li, Executive Director

April 17, 2017

By Shelley873167

Oakmont of San Jose has friendly staff, is beautiful, and has good food. They put my mom in assisted living, but she should be in the memory unit, so they're moving her this week. The rooms are beautiful, clean, and spacious; I wouldn't mind living in one. The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained. They have a little dog area, so I bring my dog to visit my mom; she loves that. It's pricey, but they're very caring and I really appreciate that.

March 29, 2017

By Jenny711606

Oakmont of San Jose was very nice. Actually it was the nicest place, and I like it the most. I liked the common areas a lot. The apartments were a bit on the smaller side and dark, but the common areas were very nice. Everybody was very nice; they had a good staff. The nicer apartments were very expensive, and the affordable ones were dark and small.

January 19, 2017

By Cherie731807

Oakmont was brand new and nice. The only reason why we didn’t pick this one was because of its location. The staff was very accommodating and showed us around. The rooms were really nice. There wasn’t much going on when we were there because they had just opened. It was really nice, but the location was in a high traffic area. I will recommend it because the lady who helped us was so nice. If it had been located somewhere else, we would have put my mom in there.

Independent Living Reviews for Oakmont of San Jose

December 17, 2016

By Mike855477

Oakmont of San Jose was very nice. It had a movie theater, an exercise area, a wellness area, a beauty parlor, a dining room, and a garden area. It was a newer place, so it had a lot of different things. The staff was nice. I had the impression that the residents were happy living there.

Thank you for taking the time to review Oakmont of San Jose. We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience with us and look forward to seeing you again. Warm Regards, Erika Lemon, Executive Director

Memory Care Reviews for Oakmont of San Jose

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining / Private Dining Room

• Diabetic

• State Licenses: 435202551

About Oakmont of San Jose

Situated on a beautifully landscaped campus, Oakmont of San Jose is a new premier senior community offering exceptional quality, comfort and care with five star services and amenities. Residents will enjoy an array of amenities including a restaurant-style dining room, fitness center and activity room, resident gardens and exterior walking paths, and luxurious movie theatre. Our services include: utilities, housekeeping and laundry, chauffeured transportation, an emergency response system, and wellness center that offers tailored care to each resident’s specific needs.

Oakmont of San Jose features a beautiful bistro open to residents and guest 24 hours a day, 7 days a week containing snacks and refreshments. For our dog lovers we have a spacious fenced dog park where residents can sit and enjoy a nice day with their dogs off leash. We also feature a spacious movie theatre with two showings a day and a salon and day spa available for when the Oakmont resident wants to sit back, relax, and unwind.

Map of Oakmont of San Jose