Diamond Terrace

Reviews of Diamond Terrace

Independent Living Reviews for Diamond Terrace

October 09, 2013

By Bob40

I found a nice place called Diamond Terrace. I moved in about three weeks ago and this place is pretty awesome and clean. The people are very friendly. The location of the facility is close to some nice restaurants. It's a small town community, but very nice.

December 18, 2012

By JSellers

I had the wonderful opportunity to contribute to a Valentine Tea Party provided by our women's group to the residents of Diamond Terrace. It was a wonderful joy to work with the staff in setting up the facilities and a thrill to visit and take tea with so many amazing people. The facility is beautifully appointed, the residents seemed extremely happy with the assistance and daily activities provided by the staff. We had a delightful time and owe it to the support of team Diamond Terrace team.

About Diamond Terrace

Diamond Terrace is a senior living provider in Clayton, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Diamond Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Diamond Terrace