The Landing at Carmichael

Reviews of The Landing at Carmichael

Independent Living Reviews for The Landing at Carmichael

December 13, 2019

By Bobbi

The lady who helped me out at The Landing at Carmichael was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and showed me everything. She told me about the extra cost that might incur and that they have a contract with somebody for medical help who comes on an emergency basis instead of calling the fire department. I was quite impressed with that. The place was very nice, and there seemed to be quite a bit of parking. I have a dog, and there's a dog park across the road. I would recommend it to anybody who's interested. Even though it's right on Fair Oaks, the facility itself is in the back part, so you don't hear the traffic. They had a big recreation room in the front, and the actual rooms were in the back.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the amazing review, Bobbi! Our staff is dedicated to providing the best care and service which we really take great pride in. We value your feedback and thank you for supporting our community, The Landing at Carmichael!

December 19, 2018

By Douglas

I visited The Landing at Carmichael. They showed me all the amenities, and I looked at a small studio. It was very nice, but the studio seemed a little small. That was the only thing. It's still acceptable, but it wouldn't be my first choice. The people are nice, and the place itself looks fine, it's nice and clean. I just went there unexpectedly, I didn't have an appointment. Everything about the place but the room size is good. If someone is interested with the place, I could tell them to go ahead and look at the place. The person who gave me the tour was very helpful, nice, and went out of her way to see that all of my questions were answered. There's two of them, and both of them were very pleasant and helpful.

November 13, 2016

By Rita761105

I thought it was very nice. I liked it, and I liked the people. However, it's on a very busy street, and I did not like that. The rooms were very nice and very attractive. I liked the place all in all. After lunch while I was there, they had a program going that the residents were all attending. They all seemed very nice, friendly, and helpful.

October 30, 2014

It’s clean and real nice. My mother is taken care of as far as I can tell. They play games in the activity room: tossing the ball, physical activities, up and down chairs, singing, and dancing. Her room is just the right size. It’s a fairly good place.

Costs for The Landing at Carmichael

Photos of The Landing at Carmichael

Services and Amenities of The Landing at Carmichael

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

About The Landing at Carmichael

The Landing at Carmichael offers a fabulous and affordable retirement living option in the sought-after Carmichael neighborhood of Sacramento, California offers a quiet, quaint and beautiful living setting amongst large Redwood trees in a secured gated community. When you visit The Landing at Carmichael, you will be surprised by the size of our spacious Studio and One Bedroom Suites both offering full size kitchens, private patio, meal programs, transportation, activities and so much more.

Additional amenities included:

• Newly Remodeled One Bedroom and Studio Suites with Full size Kitchens and Outdoor Patios
  • Gated Community with Beautiful Common Areas, Park Like Grounds, Dining and Activity Rooms
  • Pet Friendly
  • Be Active, Be Social, Be Adventurous with our “Living Your Best Life Program”
  • Located next to Carmichael Park, 38 Acres including Dog Park, Sports Fields and Courts, Picnic Pavilion, and Bandshell Concerts in the Park

We offer

Locally Sourced Farm-to Table Culinary Program

The Landing at Carmichael understands that social interaction, eating habits and overall well-being, are enhanced by a dining experience that is filled with good food, good conversation and an inviting atmosphere. With this in mind, The Landing at Carmichael’s culinary team has developed an innovating and inviting “Farm-to-Table” Dining Program that pleases even the pickiest of eaters.

At The Landing at Carmichael, we have a diverse and well educated culinary team with over 40 years of combined experience. Freshly prepared meals are served three times a day in our restaurant-style dining room, offering nutritional food options, exemplary customer service and food aimed to please. We know how important meal time is, which is why we use local vendors and have built our dining program around a farm-to-table dining experience. We believe that by using local vendors, we can provide the best quality of fresh fruits, produce, meats and more.

Meal Service Options

When you decide to call The Landing at Carmichael your home, breakfast is always on us! We offer a daily elaborate self-service continental breakfast for you to enjoy to your liking, at no additional charge. It’s our goal to provide you with meal plans that offer you the ability to dine with us, when you don’t feel like cooking, but the choice is yours and we’re here when need us. With several different meal plan options, we’re sure you’ll find one that works for you, just tell us what you’re looking for and we can customize a plan for you.

Transportation

We offer transportation to those that choose to no longer drive or maybe just want to enjoy the luxury of having someone drive them around, either way, we have transportation services available to meet your needs. If you have your own vehicle, we invite you to bring it with you as we offer extensive parking options, as well as a gated and secure setting.

Social Life

Be Active, Be Social, Be Adventurous!

At The Landing at Carmichael, its our job to ensure you are Living Your Best Life and we take your enjoyment for life very seriously. At The Landing we believe in structuring a vibrant activities program should be a collaborative decision, we want your input and opinions on what we do and where we go. When you move into The Landing our Director of Fun will meet with you and learn about your likes, dislikes and what it is we can do to ensure you are living your BEST LIFE. We invite our residents to participate in event planning meetings, offer suggestions on events they want to take part in as well as places they would like to see on our many outings. We design our programs around you, you won’t be bored living with us! We are also next door to Carmichael Park with it’s 38-acre park offering a dog park, off-leash area, sports fields & courts, picnic shelter, and a bandshell for concerts and events.

Living Your Best Life
With a host of optional outings, you create your own schedule based upon your interests, preferences, routines, and abilities. Whether it is morning exercise, a sing-a-long at the piano, a trip to local attractions or a dance with entertainment provided by local musicians, it’s your choice to join in the fun.

Events and outings you can take part in while being a resident, may include:

• Live concerts
  • Wine Tastings
  • Golf Tournaments
  • Theater Performances
  • Local Museum Outings
  • much more!

Our residents are our number one priority and our goal is to provide each resident with a warm and friendly place to call home while still meeting individual needs. Whether it is you or a family member who is looking for a new home, we have different options available to satisfy your needs.

Map of The Landing at Carmichael