Winding Commons

Winding Commons (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Winding Commons

Independent Living Reviews for Winding Commons

May 13, 2015

Winding Commons is very clean and updated. The people who run it are amazing and are very helpful to my mother. They have a one-bedroom with a living room and a small kitchen with a stove and an oven. The room was very clean when she moved in. The food was good, although it was restricted to low-salt. They have a salad bar out every two meals, and they always have juice, coffee, donuts, and pastries in the lobby. They put yogurt out there for the people. It’s quite affordable because they don’t offer the assisted living, but they can give you numbers for in-home care in case you need it. They have a lot of events: they’re going to see The Music Man next week, and they have workout class for exercise Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. They have a dance class and a happy hour. For now it’s working perfectly for my mom.

March 02, 2015

By John103048650

The name of the facility is Winding Commons. The place is excellent, and it is really impressive. I was able to check the rooms, and they were very nice. We looked at two bedrooms, and they have two models. One was around 800 square feet, and the other was around 1100 square feet. It has a nice kitchen and two bathrooms. It is very nice. I have tried eating there, and the food was excellent. They have movies, cards, and exercise. They have offsite visits too. I just thought it was the most outstanding facility of all the ones we visited, and we visited a lot. Plus, the price was moderate. We didn't really see anything any nicer than that. We saw some that were comparable, but they were several thousand dollars more. Winding Commons stood out from all the others.

September 02, 2014

By Caring89208450

My grandma lives in Winding Commons. I don't think their food is very good, but other than that, it's nice. It's very expensive. My grandma lives in a two-bedroom apartment. She just goes downstairs for lunch and dinner. I go there to see my grandma and I usually take her shopping.

Costs for Winding Commons

Photos of Winding Commons

Services and Amenities of Winding Commons

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Winding Commons

Winding Commons in Carmichael, CA, is a premier 62 and older senior living community. We are devoted to the individual comfort and well-being of every member of our senior community. Our beautiful and spacious studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment homes have full kitchens, private baths, both with natural birch cabinetry, large customized closets, patios and balconies, and emergency pull cords for 24-hour response. A delightful water feature and walking paths invite residents and their small pets to take a stroll and relax. Caring and compassionate staff members take care of the majority of life’s daily chores, freeing up time for the things that matter most.

Activities and events at Winding Commons are thoughtfully organized to offer opportunities to stretch and strengthen body and mind, as well as lift the spirit. Our dedicated staff strives to create and facilitate a diverse menu of options.

Gatherings, events and classes include:

• Table and Card Game
  • Arts & Crafts Workshops
  • Regional Outings
  • Small Group Exercise
  • Hosted Happy Hours
  • Live Music and Entertainment

Residents engage as they see fit. Every day offers a new way to connect to and take pleasure in the community. Our dedicated staff offers an array of activities, both entertaining and educational.

Winding Commons sits between the capital city of Sacramento, and Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. The Sacramento suburb is home to palm lined streets, the American River Trail, Ancil Hoffman Park and Jensen Botanical Gardens.

Map of Winding Commons