Blossom Vale Senior Living

Blossom Vale Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Blossom Vale Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Blossom Vale Senior Living

May 10, 2014

It was exceptional. I thought it was a wonderful facility. If my grandmother was OK and still able to function, that would be the best place for her. I loved it. I thought it was very warm, there were a lot of activities, and they had really good food. They actually had a chef there. It's just really nice. In fact, I went through the whole thing. It was excellent. I liked the rooms a lot. They look more like an apartment setting. It's small, but I thought they were nice. I just thought that it was a vibrant community. And I think that for someone who was still desiring a high level quality of life, that would be a facility for them. There was a lot that you can choose from. As a member of the family, you can always have dinner with them if you want to.

March 26, 2014

By John88595050

What we liked when we visited the facility was the atmosphere. I also like their dining room. The rooms were big and in fact we were surprised by how big they were. It was very nice and clean. The lady that took us for a tour was excellent and she was very nice. We saw the menu and it seemed to be of a good variety, but we haven’t tasted the food yet.

June 26, 2013

By Katherine6

I was very impressed when I toured. It had open areas that I could walk. I looked at the activities that they have and their menu, they were both fine with me.

June 25, 2013

By La Verna

It was nice but their location was off the main street, back and down behind buildings, and there was only one way in or out. They seemed sort of tucked away in a corner, and it wasn't as open as the other places I've visited. The rooms were all similar with a kitchenette. They did have some light entertainment going on while I was there which was nice. The staff was great and the facilities looked fine. Everybody there seemed happy; they were out watching the light entertainment.

Independent Living Reviews for Blossom Vale Senior Living

Questions about Blossom Vale Senior Living

What places are near Blossom Vale Senior Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Grocery Outlet, restaurants, CVS, Walmart and Palm Tree Brewing Co

What transportation services does Blossom Vale Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?

Car and bus transportation

What safety features or security measures does Blossom Vale Senior Living provide to protect residents who wander?

We are AL/IL only

Costs for Blossom Vale Senior Living

Photos of Blossom Vale Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Blossom Vale Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: $2,000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Blossom Vale Senior Living

Blossom Vale Senior Living is a place of vibrancy and life - promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members. Elders inspire us, motivate us, guide us, and direct us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting!

Benefits of Blossom Vale :

• 24/7 staffing available at all times
  • 24/7 Security
  • 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
  • Weekly Housekeeping
  • Assistance with needs of daily living. (assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!)
  • Social programs designed to keep people active and engaged in life and their surroundings
  • Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
  • Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
  • Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
  • Regular communication with long-distance family members
  • Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
  • Monitoring of Health and General well-being.
  • A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs.

Assisted living is designed for assistance only when you need it. Level of care services are based on your care needs for things such as:

• Medication assistance
  • Assistance with dressing
  • Continence care
  • Assistance with mobility

Blossom Vale Senior Living is located in Orangevale California, 25 miles north of Sacramento. Orangevale has a rich history in agriculture and small farming. Orangevale’s rural roots run deep in the community. It’s a place where you can enjoy the “good stuff” in life.

Map of Blossom Vale Senior Living