Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Reviews of Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Assisted Living Reviews for Meadow Oaks of Roseville

March 09, 2022

By Tina

Meadow Oaks of Roseville was nice. It's very small, it's smaller than the others I visited in the number of residents. The room was nice. It had a good patio, a little kitchen area. The people were very friendly. The menu looked good; we didn't taste any of the food there. It was clean, and the grounds were nice. It would probably be our third choice only because it's so small, as far as residents. She was very informative, answered all our questions, and described her facilities well. The grounds were nicely taken care of. The inside was clean, and it was easy to get around.

July 07, 2021

By Debby

The Meadow Oaks of Roseville was very nice and a little more affordable. The apartments were a little bigger. It just felt a little older, a little less, but the staff was really nice. We had lunch there and the food was good, but they didn't have a bigger selection.

May 10, 2021

By Erin

My grandma moved into the Meadow Oaks of Roseville assisted living. It's just a building with a bunch of people there. They provide meals and community program. There's not a lot of outdoor space like a gazebo and stuff, but it would be nice to have a walking path or something. The staff is fantastic, but they're having a lot of turn-over right now so I'm not sure who else is still there. I just met a bunch of new people a couple of days ago. The front desk lady is amazing. Grandma really loves the food.

February 11, 2020

By Terri

We liked Meadow Oaks of Roseville. It's less expensive than others, but it didn't seem as warm to us. It seemed a little more sterile. The staff during the visit was very nice, but she was unprepared to offer us exact figures and exact amenities because that wasn't her primary job. They didn't have someone available when we showed up to really give us details. The apartment was nice, but it only had a street view. You could have a patio and you could go outside, but there's nothing to see. They showed us a recreation room.

May 07, 2019

By HM

I moved my client into Meadow Oaks of Roseville, and it's been fairly good. His room is nice and adequate, but the staff is not as caring as where he was. He fainted the other day and nobody was there to help him right away, and I was in desperate need to have somebody right then and there to help. The food is not very good. They didn't have any activities going on. He would like to do some exercises, but there's nothing available. Everybody sits and watches TV in the television area. The population seems a little bit older and not as easy to move. They have card games, but no organized activities.

April 04, 2019

By KO

Meadow Oaks of Roseville was good. The staff was very thorough and did a very good job. They had a calendar of activities. It looked like there was a lot going on. The place was clean, too.

April 02, 2018

By Linda

My visit with Meadow Oaks of Roseville went very well. The staff was very pleasant. She answered a lot of questions and she also came up with a couple of things that I didn't know about. The layout was very well organized. The dining area was very clean. They were one of our five star facilities. They had everything that we needed, the diabetes program and everything else. They were one of the places that we were considering. It was a very nice facility.

October 30, 2017

By LK

I like Meadow Oaks of Roseville very much. It's kind of on the smaller side, but the residents there seem happy. The rooms are great. I looked at the studio and the 1-bedroom, and they were very nice. It's a very nice facility. The staff is very friendly, they are very nice people. It's very clean and homey. They showed me their calendar and it looked like they had a lot of activities for the residents.

April 18, 2015

By Ed33

My stepfather had a short stay here. They were also extremely proactive. The staff was really helpful in getting us in the facility. They were really good.

August 21, 2013

By Cynthia11

The community was just around the corner where my father-in-law lived. It was also recommended by the professional nursing facility. It was by his home area and he still wanted contact with his friends and neighbors. They had a memory care unit and the whole place was secure. The staff were attentive to him and I thought he was well taken-cared of. They had activities like wheelchair exercise, game night, bingo night, movie night and they had a van which took them shopping. The food and dining area were good. Overall, the atmosphere was nice and I would recommend this place.

Memory Care Reviews for Meadow Oaks of Roseville

June 10, 2020

By Roger

Meadow Oaks of Roseville was good, and we enjoyed that place very much. We heard some negative things about the place, but we did not see that, and we liked the place. However, we're a bit discouraged because of some of the stuff we heard. They're nice people, and the people we talked to were good.

December 10, 2015

By Loving Wife4

My husband went to the memory care unit for two months, and now he is home. He is doing fine and made a remarkable recovery. He is driving, following his grocery list, and taking his own blood for his diabetes now. While at Alta, he hated being locked in because he couldn’t get out when he wanted to, but we took him out a lot. I think it was their care including their regular maintenance of his insulin, regular meals, and regular routine that helped him get better. Alta Manor was excellent. They just need more staff in the memory care part of the facility. I was hoping he would be transferred to the assisted living part, but he is getting dressed and is no longer incognizant. When he went there, he could barely walk, he was incognizant, and had all kinds of problems. His cognition is way better now. My husband's room was a nice size and the bathroom and closets were well laid out. We liked the ability to lock the door, the windows, the curtains, and everything. As for the food, I explained to the cook that my husband was diabetic, and they were very responsive. I liked the food, too. It was institution food but delicious, quite varied, and well cooked. They serve it individually wherein each patient’s food is marked with his room number, so each patient got the food he was supposed to get according to his dietary requirements. My husband was very comfortable there. The administrators and the staff were really excellent and responsive. They had a bus that took patients places. We had a physical therapist come there, and they were accommodating with that. My husband received the best care, and it was a nice, clean, and lovely place.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Photos of Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Services and Amenities of Meadow Oaks of Roseville

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites For Memory Care

• Activities Extra: Game Nights Mens Group Happy Hour Every Thursday Strength & Balance Class Walkers Group

• Vegetarian

• Licenses: RCFE

About Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Located in the heart of Roseville, our lovely community is located in a nice, quiet neighborhood. Meadow Oaks of Roseville has a great variety of activities our residents can participate in. With several beautiful enclosed courtyards and walking paths, our residents can get their daily dose of sunshine while taking a stroll admiring the beautiful flowers and hummingbirds. Meadow Oaks of Roseville offers unfurnished studio and 1-bedroom apartments, making it easy for you or your loved one to move in with your own belongings. Many amenities such as, 3 delicious, nutritious, chef-prepared meals daily, utilities, basic cable, wifi, weekly housekeeping, laundry services and more are all included in the monthly rent. And don't forget to bring your pet along! We know they are like family too.

One floor - no need to worry about stairs or elevators, Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, All day dining options, Beautician on site, Pet friendly!

Map of Meadow Oaks of Roseville