Almond Heights Senior Living

Reviews of Almond Heights Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Almond Heights Senior Living

June 13, 2017

By Thefirstresident

My husband and I came directly from Syracuse, NY and were the very first residents to move in. It was September 2015. There are many options for senior living in this area, but I'm so glad my daughter chose Almond Heights. I've loved it from the moment I walked in. Love everything about it and would never consider living anywhere else.
Thank you! We are so glad that you and your family chose Almond Heights. You have definitely helped make Almond Heights the great community it is today. We are so grateful to be part of your life!

June 13, 2017

By ilivehere

Today it snowed in the mountains while we had perfect weather and enjoyed our outdoor concert and wonderful snacks prepared by our great chef. A good time was had by all. The music was excellent. And the staff attended to our every need. I'm lucky to be a resident of such a caring community. They really try to make us residents happy
Thank you! What a perfect description of our city. We are definitely lucky. We feel lucky to have you as a contributing resident of Almond Heights! The concerts have been so much fun for all of us. It's been a great opportunity to get the entire Almond Heights family together. Stay tuned! More fun entertainment heading our way!

May 15, 2017

By happytolivehere

I feel this place is amazing. Very friendly, family environment. We've lived here for over a year and the staff really tries to make us happy. Chef Karla tries hard to please everyone and is always open to suggestions by the residents.
Thank you for your kind words. The staff at Almond Heights does truly care and while we may not be perfect, our genuine goal is to make our residents and family members happy. And, we agree about - Chef Karla is a wonderful person! Thanks again!

April 07, 2017

By disappointed5423

Dinners are very sad dried out over cooked chicken or dried out pork, or dried out beef. Cover it with tasteless gravy and maybe no one will notice. Hardly any activities and no bus trips. If your loved one lives there long don't expect the video chair excercises to help. Plug in the video and recede to the office no supervision and no leg work. Keep looking you haven't found the place for your loved one yet.
Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's Support Center. First, I'm sorry to hear that you've been dissatisfied with Almond Heights dining and Lifestyle & Leisure program. I forwarded your review to our Director of Dining Services and National Director of Community Lifestyle for further investigation. Thank you for taking time to leave a review, Katie - Digital Marketing

Costs for Almond Heights Senior Living

Photos of Almond Heights Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Almond Heights Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: RCFE

About Almond Heights Senior Living

Trust your future to the care experts at Almond Heights. Our senior living apartments in Orangevale, CA, are thoughtfully designed to accommodate the unique needs of our residents. Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds, our active senior community features quaint outdoor courtyards complete with garden walking paths and comfortable seating areas. Find serenity and embrace a new way of life, fully supported by our compassionate care professionals and our full range of services.

To help you find the support that will help you reach your goals, we offer a variety of care levels. Choose between Assisted Living, Connections for Living by MBK Memory Care, and short-term care services like Respite Care. Get in touch with our care team today to learn more about our available care levels. We look forward to introducing you to a new way of life at Almond Heights.

Residents can choose between our collection of beautifully appointed living spaces at Almond Heights. With studio, one, and two bedroom apartments available, our pet-friendly senior living community provides comfortable homes with thoughtful touches. Talk to our staff about your needs and we will help you determine the care level that works best for you.

Highlights of our accommodations include:

• Bright & Comfortable Living Spaces