Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA

Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA

June 07, 2015

I had a great experience at Sunrise of Fair Oaks. They had very professional staff. It was beautiful. It was also a very new place, and it was very clean. It was just a little bit too expensive.

December 30, 2014

By John99765650

My mother-in-law was at Fair Oaks for months. It’s very nice, and the food was mediocre. The facility is very near our house, and it is very secure and safe.

December 22, 2014

Sunrise of Fair Oaks was more upscale. Their kitchen was set up like a restaurant where you could order from a menu. The caregivers would change aprons and they were food servers, they really accommodated the residents when they came down at different times, and they'd still pretty much give them what they wanted; I liked that. They had rooms that were studios, and they had a variety of setups as far as their living space. They offered a lot of activities, and their calendar looked really full.

November 13, 2014

By Miriam9

Sunrise is very nice outside and inside. It’s a smaller facility as supposed to a larger facility. I think there are maybe 60 or 70 people in the non-memory-care, and the executive director is excellent. Mom is getting very good care there. The nursing staff is very good and attentive. They call me for everything; they are very in good in terms of structure. I am very happy with their level of service and the way they are treating my mother. They are not inexpensive, but she is getting very good care there. They have some word games, outings, restaurants, and movies. They truly take care to make her happy.

August 28, 2014

Sunrise of Fair Oaks was very nice. The people there seemed very nice, but I didn't like it because she had to go either up and down the stairs or an elevator to get to dinner. It looked very clean and it seemed very nice. It was quite a distance from where I live, so as far as the location, it was not ideal, but it was nice aside from that. The rooms were a lot larger than the one my mom is in, but it didn't really matter. I mean, they had almost a full kitchen and a larger refrigerator, but we weren’t interested in that kind of thing. We didn't care if she had that or not. I am sure they had similar activities, but I don't really know. Once I got there and realized that she had to go in an elevator and it was kind of a distance, I didn't investigate it too deeply. But they did have activities, that I know.

September 24, 2013

By Gina6

I visited Sunrise of Fair Oaks and I like it.

December 03, 2012

By Alijane

Upon entering the facility it seemed well staffed and very clean. There where residents walking around, residents watching tv, and there where also many residents playing bingo with the assistance of some caregivers. I noticed caregivers assisting some of the folks to the bathroom as well. In the dinning room there where several staff members setting up for lunch. I took a tour of the rooms which seemed nice enough for what my Grandma needed. There was a bathroom, shower in each room. Also a window over looking the garden area. They even had a house dog that ran around the building. The residents really seemed to enjoy this. The Director of the facility took the time to meet with me, even though I showed up without an appointment. MY overall opinion of the facility is that it really seemed wonderful. Unfortunatly it was very expensive and not something I can afford for long term for my Grandma

Photos of Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA

• Features Extra: Library

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: 347001957

About Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA

Located just one mile from HWY 50, Sunrise of Fair Oaks is centrally located between El Dorado and Placer Counties in California. Nestled between oak trees on the corner of Hazel Ave. and Sunset Ave., residents enjoy the intimate and home-like feel of Fair Oaks. Sunrise offers a large range of individualized services including Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care. With a highly-trained, loving and dedicated staff, we believe in the sacred value of human life.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Fair Oaks CA