Signature Healthcare of Memphis

Assisted Living Reviews for Signature Healthcare of Memphis

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature Healthcare of Memphis

December 09, 2014

By caregiver-for-a-pt

It's noisy and crowded, but the staff was very helpful and my dad really thrived there.

July 24, 2013

By caringhearts

My family and I researched , toured this nursing home, and looked at the ratings before placing our loveone in this facility. We learned and will always remember that choosing a facility for your loveone according to a provided list, appearance, and ratings are deceiving. I would also like to point out, Baths are given twice a week, and non if the patient refuses. Due to constant complaints about our family member's hygiene, A few CNA's who provided quality hygiene care for our family member, always had to bee selected, because other CNA's were not doing their job. This facility was inconsistent with providing the quality care we expected for our loveone. Skin assessments were to be done on a weekly basis. Our relative recieved skin breakage on more than one parts of the body. Because of the family members care and concern for our loveone, we reported this incident before any of the nurses and staff knew. There was also a lack of communication among the morning and evening nurses on what the family had reported.While sitting in the dinning room with our family member, We personally observed waiting for over an hour for our family member to receive the requested meal. If the family is a diabetic such as our relative, be very cautious of the diet. Our relative received a high glycemic diet. Our family member had problems that we noticed before any of the nurses or staff. We also observed one of the CNA's being rough with the handling of our loveone during cleaning and positioning in the bed. There was consistent dehydration also among other neglect. This facility was not very effective when it came to implementing the care of our loveone on an administration Please! Please! visit your love ones on a consistant basis as we did. Express your concerns work for immediate action.

July 24, 2012

By thedudeminds

This facility is located on the outskirts of Memphis, Tennessee and near many populous suburbs. They treat patients who suffer from debilitating physical and mental conditions and those associated with advanced age. The staff is very professional, friendly and hard working. The pricing for my grandmother's care has recently gone up, but they provide her with quality care and she seems to be very happy there, overall. They are a full service facility that provides housing, meals, physical and occupational therapy, entertainment, and all necessary medical care and assistance. The facilities are, for the most part, clean, well-lit and modern. The staff members that I know personally are compassionate people who do their best to ensure the comfort and well being of the residents there. There are programs that allow residents to participate in outside activities and visit local attractions. I certainly appreciate their effort to keep the residents engaged with the outside world and with each other while maintaining a comfortable and family-like environment.

About Signature Healthcare of Memphis

Signature Healthcare of Memphis is a senior living provider in Memphis, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Signature Healthcare of Memphis for more details on services and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare of Memphis