Brookwood Retirement Community

Reviews of Brookwood Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookwood Retirement Community

May 22, 2013

By Judith6

My sister is at Brookwood Retirement Community. It's a wonderful facility and everything is going very well. It is close to our place and it offers some flexibility that other facilities do not have. The staff is very kind, caring, and very nurturing. She has a studio apartment, and the food is very good. They are very accommodating to her dietary needs. What I liked best about the place is its cleanliness.

November 20, 2012

By vik1

My experience at this facility has been very good. I visit there about 2-3 times a month. The culture in the facility is very friendly and I just have to say they have shown a very caring attitude on my numerous visits. They have a refrigerator, floors are carpeted, closet space is not half bad either, just complaints about not being enough shelves in the studio. Apart from accommodation itself they really try to keep them engaged. It is very satisfying to see my grandma here

May 09, 2012

By CincyGuy

My aunt was having trouble getting by on her own. Taking care of her place and being able to do the necessary things she needed to do to have a good life on her own. We visited this facility and found that it really has everything you would want in assisted living. The people living there are well cared for and there are a lot of incentives to keep people there active, healthy, and happy, which are very important to both her and us. Some of the things that people can do there are tennis lessons, indoor swimming, and lots of social events. The staff is very friendly and doctors are on site in case of any emergency. It's kind of a bit far from the nearest hospital, but there are urgent care facilities that are very close. If the hospital distance isn't an issue I can't recommend this place enough. She has been very happy and her happiness is what is really important to us.

June 23, 2011

By WickedYorg

I have visited Brookwood many times with my grandmother to go see her friends. Brookwood is a okay place but not great. They provide activities including WII bowling night, bingo, water aerobics, crafts, movie night and many more. The downside to Brookwood is it needs a update, the halls and lobby's seem like a hospital and they are somewhat depressing. Maybe if they gave the place a makeover it would bring some life back into it. All in all it is a good place to live if you don't mind how they decorate halls and lobbys.

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookwood Retirement Community

About Brookwood Retirement Community

Brookwood Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Brookwood Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookwood Retirement Community