Orchard Park Assisted Living

Reviews of Orchard Park Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Orchard Park Assisted Living

April 08, 2014

By Bob Laipply

Orchard Park has been a life-saver for our family. My mother, May, was in the hospital with pneumonia and desperately needed a place to stay where she could receive the around-the-clock care she required. Carrie at OP worked tirelessly with us and found a way we could move Mom in and get her settled. With the therapy, love, and care she's received, Mom is walking without assistance and she and I even danced a jitter-bug last week. My family visits Mom often and eat with her weekly (really great food!) I'm not an expert on assisted living or nursing homes but for our family and Mom, there is no other place she'd want to be. Thank you Orchard Park for all you do for our Mom, Grandma, and Great Grandma!

About Orchard Park Assisted Living

Orchard Park Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Bucyrus, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Orchard Park Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orchard Park Assisted Living