Orchard Park Assisted Living

Reviews of Orchard Park Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Orchard Park Assisted Living

January 05, 2018

By ecstatic family member

I wanna thank Misty for all her hard work. She always go above and beyond and the way she interacts with the residents and families including mine shows how truly compassionate she is. She is always smiling and has a great positive attitude! She always shows hospitality and offers any help necessary! She is a great asset to Orchard Park thank you again.

May 12, 2014

By MHB

About a year ago after several falls, my 95-year old mother realized she could no longer live alone. Her immediate family, my brother and I, are geographically separated from Bucyrus. My mother wanted to stay close to her extended support group and church. She preferred to go into Orchard Park for assisted living. We have been delighted with that choice. Orchard Park has wonderful care with a great staff. The management gave us good suggestions on where to obtain financial help and have been very flexible in providing her needs. They call me whenever there is a problem or concern with her health or physical well being. I recently received such a call and decided to travel to Bucyrus to resolve a couple of issues. When I arrived I learned that Orchard Park had already resolved one important issue. When I met with her doctor, I learned that every issue, for which I had been called, had been documented in detail and forward to him for further evaluation. The doctor was very complementary about the Orchard Park staff in their thoroughness and attentiveness. My mother is very happy in this facility and I am very comfortable that she is receiving excellent care. I would highly recommend Orchard Park to all those in the Bucyrus area that need an assisted living facility. For those of you near Upper Sandusky, the same management team runs a facility there, as well.

April 08, 2014

By Bob Laipply

Orchard Park has been a life-saver for our family. My mother, May, was in the hospital with pneumonia and desperately needed a place to stay where she could receive the around-the-clock care she required. Carrie at OP worked tirelessly with us and found a way we could move Mom in and get her settled. With the therapy, love, and care she's received, Mom is walking without assistance and she and I even danced a jitter-bug last week. My family visits Mom often and eat with her weekly (really great food!) I'm not an expert on assisted living or nursing homes but for our family and Mom, there is no other place she'd want to be. Thank you Orchard Park for all you do for our Mom, Grandma, and Great Grandma!

Costs for Orchard Park Assisted Living

Photos of Orchard Park Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Orchard Park Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: $1750/$2000 Community Fee/$1000 One Time Fee And $250/Per Month For Pets

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Patient Transfers
  • Family Communication

• State Licenses: #2430R

About Orchard Park Assisted Living

Residence at Orchard Park means freedom from those things that are difficult to manage. It means having assistance so that day-to-day concerns are not burdensome.

Assisted Living Services:

Recreational Activities & Social Programs

There are always enjoyable things to do and places to visit when you are a resident at a Premier Senior Living Community. Exercise classes, Wii games, entertainment, computer classes, contests and movies are just a few of the many activities our residents enjoy without leaving home. Families and friends are also invited to our Holiday celebrations. Field trips, shopping excursions and restaurant outings keep our Coach on the road each week.

Medication Management

Sometimes just remembering to take medication is tricky, much less refilling prescriptions. Our staff takes the worry out of medication management. A pharmacy makes daily deliveries to each Premier Senior Living Community, and our staff assist residents with their medication needs.

Premier Senior Living uses Eldermark Assisted Living Software to help save time and reduce errors by creating a real-time connection to our residents’ pharmacy. This program helps to reduce costly medication errors and ensure that our residents get the right drug at the correct dose, at the right time. Eldermark software also provides access to an online drug library where our staff can access important information about our residents’ medications, including side effects, diagnosis, photos, generic vs brand names, classification, and disease profile.

Housekeeping & Laundry

Community residents have places to be and things to do. Household chores are not among them. We provide fresh bedding and towels as well as laundry and housekeeping services.

Safe & Secure

From optimum design and materials to detection and alarms systems that prevent trouble, Premier Senior Living Communities are worry-free. Round-the-clock professional staffing and emergency call systems give our residents the peace of mind they deserve.

Case Management

Among our many qualified staff is an individual who is responsible solely for assisting residents and their families with matters relating to their residency. Our Community Relations Director is a resource person and confidante who assists individuals in getting settled, as well as with issues of transition or accessing community resources.

Personal Care

Our staff is never far away when you need a helping hand. Whether it is help with bathing or getting dressed, we’re ready to assist our residents with matters of a personal nature twenty-four hours a day.

Worship Services

Worship services are celebrated on-site by various denominations through the efforts of congregations in the surrounding community. Staying connected and faithful is part of our plan.

Restaurant-Style Dining

Three delicious meals are served waitress-style along with table-side serving in our spacious dining room. Each meal features a selective menu with multiple entrees. We also offer therapeutic diets for individuals with special nutritional needs. Evening snacks are also served daily.

Life at Orchard Park is meant to enhance the lives of residents by providing professional senior care and services in a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing.

Map of Orchard Park Assisted Living