DeWolfe Place

Reviews of DeWolfe Place

Assisted Living Reviews for DeWolfe Place

October 18, 2014

By moldyfriend

Everything looked great when walking through. My friend has a hard time eating their meals, diried out and tough or not really nutricious. They are also understaffed. Thinking more or saving a dollar. Most hirees (new) are unqualified. Those there are nice and trying, but that does not make it safe. The have had problems with keeping staff.

May 11, 2013

By caring9192

We have placed my Mom at the Dewolfe House assisted living and we're very happy with it. It's a very clean facility, so nice when you go in, and the food is very good. Her room is quite small, but it's nice, freshly painted, it has a new carpet, and everything's very modern. We furnished the room and did all the decorations. They have an activities director, so they have exercise, games, and different groups coming in to entertain them with light shows and different music. The staff is the nicest thing about this facility. Everyone there is very affectionate and they seem to love my mother. She has dementia and she just absolutely adores the girls who work with her. They made us feel at home right away.

April 18, 2013

By Jim13

Dewolfe House looked more like a house than a building. It had a good reputation. It looked livable and presentable. I only visited the place once.

June 02, 2011

By jessie79

Visited this facility

The staff is incredible they treat the clients as if they were family. It is clean and secure. I highly recommend if you need respite stay then this is place.

About DeWolfe Place

DeWolfe Place is a senior living provider in Marion, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact DeWolfe Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of DeWolfe Place