The Inn at Olentangy Trail

Reviews of The Inn at Olentangy Trail

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inn at Olentangy Trail

December 26, 2015

By CC2

I love the staff at The Inn at Olentangy Trail. We had gone in to visit a bunch of times, and there was Ali, who would always give us a tour whenever we needed it, no matter what she was doing. She knew all of the residents' names. All of the residents would always talk to each other and to us and welcomed us to their community. Everyone there seemed to like their food. The place was very clean. They had church services there and a little chapel. They allow pets, which is good. The thing that stood out for me was the people who work there -- how nice they are and how much they care about their residents.

September 17, 2015

By Leslie112553650

My mom has been at The Inn at Olentangy Trail. It has been an excellent facility. They have very caring staff, good food, and excellent care. The place is clean. It is also a beautiful facility. I thought the other facility we visited is very nice, but The Inn at Olentangy Trail, that's obviously our favorite. She has been there for four years. It is a great place.

September 09, 2015

My mom is in The Inn At Olentangy Trail. It is a beautiful facility. My main complaint is that I do not feel they have enough aides. The people are very nice. They do the best they can.

August 13, 2015

My wife goes to The Inn at Olentangy every week, and we are more familiar with that. The rooms were very nice, and they have sensors in their rooms so that if they go to the bathroom, they know. The food was very good. They have bingo, games, and crafts for their activities.

About The Inn at Olentangy Trail

The Inn at Olentangy Trail is a senior living provider in Delaware, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Inn at Olentangy Trail for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Inn at Olentangy Trail