The Waterford at Mansfield

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

1296 S Trimble Rd, Mansfield, OH 44906
The Waterford at Mansfield (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 18 days

Lucky you! 2021 March promotion. Please ask the community for details!

Reviews of The Waterford at Mansfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Mansfield

September 21, 2016

By M. Ewrin

My mom has lived here for awhile, now that she needs some medication management we have seen how they truly treat people. Horrible!!!! I'm moving her immediately. I can't believe how they spoke to my mother, especially for the money shes paying, terribly rude, disrespectful, uncaring!

November 25, 2015

By Anonymous116020650

The Waterford at Mansfield was huge and offered different levels. They had van rides that took the residents different places. The tour uide was not there the day I visited, but the staff was very nice and answered all of my questions. The facility was very clean.

February 16, 2015

By Clarence9

The Waterford at Mansfield is really nice. The only problem with them is that they are controlled by a religious community. They have everything you desire in an apartment. I have nothing against religion, but I don't like the religious aspect. They have everything you could want as far as activities, but the only thing is they should advertise that they are religious based. Everybody is nice. They are well trained, and they know their product well.

December 23, 2014

By Caring103320450

I chose Waterford because of the dining facility, they do not have a schedule, and before supper they have a restaurant that’s open from 11 to 6 pm so you can go in anytime. It also has a nursing facility around the clock.

April 11, 2014

By Mary Alice2

Waterford at Mansfield is a lovely place. I have been in their dining room, which is lovely. The food is very good, and it is nice and clean. The rooms are a little bit smaller, but other than that they are fine. I had a friend who is a resident, but she passed away now, but I know she played a lot of bridge and cards of some sort.

August 21, 2013

By Bev4

The Waterford at Mansfield was exceptionally clean. My sister and I went for a visit since we looked for a place for our parents. We had lunch there and the food was excellent. The apartments were really nice and they had a lot of activities for the residents. If I had to put someone in a facility, it would be there.

Independent Living Reviews for The Waterford at Mansfield

Photos of The Waterford at Mansfield

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Mansfield

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: #2657R

About The Waterford at Mansfield

Many of our residents would tell you that the truth is they were lonely at home. Many of them had no way to get any where. Families were busy or had moved away for jobs. It was all too easy to lose touch. They "used to" play cards or enjoy music, "used to" go out for lunch. Moving to the Waterford not only gave them the chance to do those things on a daily basis, it filled up their life again. They enjoy companionship, great conversations, share memories of family, introduce grandchildren......enjoy a card game, bingo or a bus trip to really neat places. At the Waterford, you can get your flu shot, vote and get your taxes done. You won't believe all the services.

We know it's a scary proposition to make a big change in your life, to do something really different but everyone in this world deserves to have new horizons......, no matter what your age, where you've always lived, what you've always done. Life is still about new opportunities and challenges . That is our promise and mission and it is as important to us as it is to you.

The Waterford.......Independent Living at its Finest...... where you're friends are.

Map of The Waterford at Mansfield