The Waterford at Mansfield

Reviews of The Waterford at Mansfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Mansfield

April 11, 2014

By Mary Alice2

Waterford at Mansfield is a lovely place. I have been in their dining room, which is lovely. The food is very good, and it is nice and clean. The rooms are a little bit smaller, but other than that they are fine. I had a friend who is a resident, but she passed away now, but I know she played a lot of bridge and cards of some sort.

August 21, 2013

By Bev4

The Waterford at Mansfield was exceptionally clean. My sister and I went for a visit since we looked for a place for our parents. We had lunch there and the food was excellent. The apartments were really nice and they had a lot of activities for the residents. If I had to put someone in a facility, it would be there.

Independent Living Reviews for The Waterford at Mansfield

Photos of The Waterford at Mansfield

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Mansfield

• State Licenses: #2657R

About The Waterford at Mansfield

Many of our residents would tell you that the truth is they were lonely at home. Many of them had no way to get any where. Families were busy or had moved away for jobs. It was all too easy to lose touch. They "used to" play cards or enjoy music, "used to" go out for lunch. Moving to the Waterford not only gave them the chance to do those things on a daily basis, it filled up their life again. They enjoy companionship, great conversations, share memories of family, introduce grandchildren......enjoy a card game, bingo or a bus trip to really neat places. At the Waterford, you can get your flu shot, vote and get your taxes done. You won't believe all the services.

We know it's a scary proposition to make a big change in your life, to do something really different but everyone in this world deserves to have new horizons......, no matter what your age, where you've always lived, what you've always done. Life is still about new opportunities and challenges . That is our promise and mission and it is as important to us as it is to you.

The Waterford.......Independent Living at its Finest...... where you're friends are.

Map of The Waterford at Mansfield