Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe

Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe

Nursing Home Reviews for Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe

August 13, 2014

Canal Pointe Nursing & Rehab was more institutional because my father really wasn't able to do much like those other patients or anything. It was just that they take patients who have ventilators on trays, and it was closer to our home than our other two choices. The staff was fine. I would say they were pretty good. I can't say that there were too many people we did not really care for. I feel that he got adequate care. There were days when there weren't any people around, but a lot of times, his different therapists were coming in pretty regularly. So it wasn't like he was lying there for a day with nobody around. We were there every single day, so we saw pretty much everything that went on. The only real issue we had was that we were told they weren't crushing up the pills enough to put in his tray or in his feeding tube, and that was why it was clogging up, and they keep sending him back to the hospital. But besides that he has always been clean, and he doesn't have any bedsores or anything, so I think they were taking good care of him. His room was a good size. He was actually in a double room, but he was by himself, so it was nice. They had extra room and a nice big window, so it was bright.

August 02, 2012

By Disappointed Son

Too bad there isn't an option for zero stars. We trusted this facility with the care of my father. He is now in intensive care at an area hospital worse than when he entered the facility. He received less than adequate care. Do NOT send your loved one to this facility if you have hopes of their health improving.

Services and Amenities of Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe

Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe is a senior living provider in Akron, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Canal Pointe