Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls

Reviews of Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls

April 25, 2017

By Al012248

Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls was very nice. The staff was very friendly, very accommodating, and very knowledgeable. The rooms were very nice and clean. I thought the place was excellent. The residents looked very happy.

January 26, 2017

By John505371

I liked the general appearance of Sunrise, and the friendliness of the staff. It was light, airy, and felt like home. Only the studio apartment was available at that time. I saw a kitchen area, a sitting room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. They had a nice view of the local park. The staff was accommodating, answered my questions, and friendly.

November 05, 2016

By Barb415232

I loved Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls; I would live in there myself. I loved the way the halls were decorated, it was very homey, there were lots of seating areas, and the halls didn’t feel institutional at all. People were so friendly, everything just looked so comfortable, and it was really so beautiful.

September 29, 2015

Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls is wonderful. My parent is so comfortable there. They take care of her. She is clean and well fed. She is watched after. They do different things with her. It is great. The rooms are very clean and very nice. I'm impressed with how they care for their people. They're just so caring, and they really pay attention to their client's needs.

June 17, 2014

At Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls, they have a very nice facility. It has very nice exterior decorating. It is also very clean. They have a lot of areas where you can sit outside and feel very safe. They have a hair salon and a nice workout room for therapy. They have a shuttle bus, too. There were three different sizes of rooms. The bigger size has a kitchenette with an apartment-type refrigerator. I think one of the rooms had a walk-in with no-step shower. You can have your own furniture in your room, decorated and painted the way you like it, or you can have their furniture.

May 25, 2012

By clevelandgal

The staff here is as friendly as can be. They are overly professional, extremely nice and really go out of their way to care for an attend to their residents. I also appreciated the grounds in which the facility lies. It is located in the beautiful city of Cuyahoga Falls, an eastern suburb of Cleveland. The scenery here is gorgeous. What is also great about Sunrise is that they have specialized care for patients with Alzheimer's, which my grandmother has recently been diagnosed with. I feel very comfortable putting her here and she seems very happy to be in such good company. She has several friends that stay here and ended up (with a little bit of talking to the staff) staying within a few rooms of some of the girls that she knows from the neighborhood. It's almost like a new, happy community for these women and they get to see what else life has in store for them in this great place!

May 11, 2012

By Cshay44

Sunrise Assisted Living in the Falls is a lovely place. the caregivers are all so caring and concerned about their patients. They answered all our questions concerning bringing in my mother. Very clean and very active group.

Photos of Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls

Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls is a senior living provider in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls