Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow

Independent Living Reviews for Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow

November 15, 2019

By Donald

I was very graciously accommodated at Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow and I was offered sustenance when I arrived. The staff was very helpful. The last time I was there, I parked the car in the parking lot and when I came back to it to leave, my battery had run down, so I had to go back to the office and they very promptly summoned Triple A and got me able to leave. I also found the facilities very pleasant. I have a special interest in opera and I was interested in seeing how that might be played out at that facility and the staff sounded very interested in accommodating that interest of mine. It seems to me that every question that I had was answered fully. The place's appearance was modern, up-to-date, very tidy, and welcoming. The rooms seemed nice and well-designed.

October 02, 2019

By Patricia

I put my mom over to Vitalia and it's been fantastic. The people that are there are wonderful, the amenities have been fantastic, and the food is unbelievable. She has a 1-bedroom apartment. It's brand-new so everything including the dining area is bright, it's inviting, and the staff is nice. They will accommodate any needs you have as far as your diet, like if you only want 1 egg, or you only want or even half of a flatbread pizza, they're happy for you. The community itself is clean and very inviting.

August 30, 2019

By Scottymom

Excellent facility. Clean Food is fantastic Rooms have natural light thru a wall of windows. I highly recommend Vitalia for your loved ones. In apartment washer and dryer, 24 hr 7 days a week nurse on staff. First alert pendant as well.

Costs for Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: License Pending

• Get Costs

About Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow

Opening April or May of 2019.

Vitality is the state of being proactive in life. At Vitalia® Stow, we understand that no matter what stage of life a person is at, an active and engaged lifestyle is critical for health and well-being. That is why we enable our residents in pursuing a lifestyle that expresses individuality and honors their independence and dignity. Our continuum of care community has the technology and leadership to ensure that our residents always have the chance to learn, grow, and remain engaged.

Vitalia Senior Residences® is Summit County’s premier continuum of care community. We offer independent living, villa living, assisted living, memory care, and respite care to the residents of Stow and the surrounding areas. It is our mission to provide our seniors with exceptional care, world-class amenities, and engaging activities and events to promote social, psychological, and physical health.

Comfortable Living Spaces

Whether a resident of the villa homes, independent or assisted living apartments, or memory care cottage, you can rest assured that your lifestyle can remain the way it is and your individual needs will be attended to. At Vitalia®, our focus is on residents to provide a superior quality of life full of energy and engagement.

Offering delicious restaurant dining and comfortable community areas perfect for entertaining family and friends, Vitalia® is our residents’ home. There is always something to do to expand horizons or get active and healthy. Residents can utilize the wellness center, beauty salon, library, or theater to stay active and engaged. Challenge friends to a card game or partake in an exercise class and get moving!

We are proud to offer a senior living community that is dedicated to independence, holistic care, and new experiences! Our amenities, events, and services encourage healthy aging, allowing our seniors to grow and thrive. Yoga, aerobics, strength training, and pilates classes are also available for any resident that enjoys social workouts. Alternatively, residents can use the equipment and space on their own time to exercise how they want to. For more intellectual stimulation, our seniors can enjoy novels and new books in our library or match wits with fellow residents using one of our many games. There is no shortage of excitement at Vitalia®, ensuring that our seniors are full of life!

Assisted Living

Vitalia Senior Residences® offers a wide variety of assisted living options, including multiple studios, one bedroom, and two bedrooms. Each of these options was designed and constructed for easy navigation and comfort to ensure safety and foster peace of mind. No matter which apartment you select, you will have access to all the amenities and community activities to ensure an engaging, luxurious, and enriching experience.

Memory Care

For individuals who suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s, or a form of memory loss, Vitalia Senior Residences® offers a comfortable and engaging memory care community. Our dedicated caregivers develop relationships with the residents to emphasize the dignity, independence, and health we regard with such importance. If your loved one requires a caring, reliable, and secure memory care community, operated by a team that is fully educated with the latest advances in dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory loss, Vitalia Senior Residences® of Stow could be the solution.

Independent Living

Located south-west of Cleveland, OH, Vitalia Senior Residences® has a variety of living spaces to offer, which allows for you to pick the apartment that best fits your particular lifestyle! You can view our floor plans below to help you decide which option will be perfect for your wants and desires.

Vitalia® offers your choice of studio, one, and two bedroom apartments to allow you the selection of the space you need. If you want a cozy apartment with enough space for just yourself or if you want some extra room to entertain family and friends, Vitalia® has the variety that allows you to maintain your unique lifestyle.

Let us begin helping you find the perfect apartment for you today! Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow