Hudson Grande Senior Living

Reviews of Hudson Grande Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Hudson Grande Senior Living

October 06, 2015

By Rueful

I've had a loved one at Gables of Hudson and have the following comments for anyone considering placing theirs there in the memory care facility.They strongly prefer patients that are dignified,quiet,and mostly sedentary.I believe the word dementia is anathema to them.Patients cannot make ripples (absolutely not waves).I allow that the facilities are fine and the food is excellent.Except for a few,I found the nurses indifferent;in fact the nurses station,which I often found unattended,is located outside of the secured area.All in all,I made a mistake in placing my wife there.What was I thinking.After all,this IS Hudson.

February 19, 2015

By Lynn40

We moved my mother at The Gables of Hudson. They treat the residents with ultimate care. It is a locked facility and they have motion detectors, so that we know if she was certainly wandering, that’s why we moved her. The food is fine, and the dining area looks like a restaurant. I can’t say enough about the staff; they are just wonderful. They always communicate with what’s going on. If there’s any issues, they get a hold of me immediately. They know all the residents by name, and they treat them all very well. We have no issues at all.

Memory Care Reviews for Hudson Grande Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Hudson Grande Senior Living

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 2632R

About Hudson Grande Senior Living

At Hudson Grande Senior Living our goal is to provide our residents with the best in senior living. Our cutting-edge care and dedicated staff ensure that the health needs of all our residents are supported, while our wide variety of activities provides them with the opportunity to enjoy enriching and entertaining experiences in the company of others. The Gables is more than just a place to live. It's a lifestyle.

The Hudson Grande Senior Living has everything an active senior could desire. From tastefully decorated private suites with all the amenities to a variety of interior and exterior common areas where friends can gather, The Gables offers the ultimate in assisted living in a warm and welcoming homelike environment. We also offer secured Memory Care.

Map of Hudson Grande Senior Living