Legacy at Cranberry Landing

Reviews of Legacy at Cranberry Landing

Independent Living Reviews for Legacy at Cranberry Landing

September 30, 2014

By Carol88618150

I don’t think the care of my mother at the Legacy was necessarily bad. What they were doing was not only affecting me very badly, but was making my mother difficult for me. I thought that they interfered in a very negative way. There was a problem, and the manager got fired. I was trying to tell them my mother has dementia and he went to the point of saying I was making that up even though I had documentation. Because of that, he was getting the residents to come up to me and say things to me. It was a nightmare. They have a lot of outings, movies, bingo, and card playing. They had a lot of music like little parties for people with birthdays. They have wine tasting. The staff doesn’t take care of the people because it’s independent.

September 08, 2014

By Gene12

At Legacy, the facility itself was lovely, but the apartments were not so much. They were kind of old and not kept up that well. Also, I was really disappointed with the storage. They had maybe room for a microwave and a small refrigerator, but they didn't have a stove or bigger refrigerator. I did try to eat there and the food was very good and the service was very good. The dining area was nice. It wasn't too crowded. The staff was very good. I talked to some of the residents and they liked this place very much. At that time, they were doing a Wii bowling and I watched it for a while.

Photos of Legacy at Cranberry Landing

Services and Amenities of Legacy at Cranberry Landing

About Legacy at Cranberry Landing

Legacy at Cranberry Landing is designed with the active lifestyles of today's mature individual in mind. Located in the beautiful residential area in the Town of Irondequoit, Legacy features a variety of elegantly appointed apartments for independent living, and is convenient to retail centers, restaurants and churches.

A wide selection of first-class conveniences including a full-service dining facility, library, personal laundry service, exercise facility, and local transportation are provided by a caring and dedicated staff. Your safety is assured by a state-of-the-art security and fire system, individual emergency call systems, and a 24-hour staff.

Come visit us at Legacy at Cranberry Landing. Our model units are open and we would be happy to show you around.

We are located in a beautiful residential area in the Town of Irondequiot. It's a short drive to the stores and restaurants located nearby.

Map of Legacy at Cranberry Landing