The Gables of Brighton

Reviews of The Gables of Brighton

Independent Living Reviews for The Gables of Brighton

May 10, 2016

By Amanda19

I like Brookdale Brighton for my aunt. It was lovely, but the only problem was, for someone with dementia, there were too many hallways to go down to get to the main area. The staff that I talked to was nice. The rooms were nice, and the bathrooms were set up with towels and shower curtains.

December 15, 2015

My tour at Brookdale Brighton was pretty good. Their apartments are very nice. My uncle has a very roomy studio apartment. The only complaint I have would be with the food. They have a new chef, and the food hasn’t been that great. They have a pond in the back and a couple of seats where the residents can sit. Activities include going to concerts and having someone come in, usually once or twice a week, to give a concert.

July 14, 2015

The Gables at Brighton was beautiful with also beautiful rooms. They offered driving to doctor’s appointments and to grocery stores. The staff was very nice, the food was good, and the cost was reasonable. I think they have everything, like they can get their hair done, exercises, music room, gauging people in different things, and reading groups. It is not assisted living, so they didn’t have medical back up, but I think they should have a medical back up in case they fall.

May 04, 2015

By Karen106067950

Gables at Brighton was nice, but they only do like all inclusive, and I was looking for more of a meal program where you wouldn't have to go down every breakfast, lunch, and dinner with everybody and you could just pay as you go, and they do not offer that.

November 14, 2014

By Darryl1377

Gables at Brighton was clean. It was spacious and nice. It was a good place to be. It was really homey. They have arts and crafts. It was very nice. Regarding the neighborhood, it's a very busy residential area, but it is kind of set back a little bit, so that makes it nice. It's convenient. It is near a hospital.

September 08, 2014

By Gene12

The Gables at Brighton is in a pretty wooded area, but it is centrally located. There are a lot of things very close by, i.e., grocery store and the doctors. The apartments were lovely. They weren't huge, but they were plenty big enough. The views out the window were beautiful. You can have a nice walk around the place. There are three meals a day. There are a lot of things to do. The Gables was very nice. The staff seemed to be very pleasant. It was my favorite of all of them, but it was way too expensive for me. The dining area was lovely. It wasn't too big. In terms of activities, there were something every day and there were things that I would have enjoyed. They have a bus that takes you places. They have pool table. They have concerts. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

April 01, 2014

By Debby6

My father is at the Gables right now. I really like it. For what we need it for, it's just fine for him. They have little programs during the day, 10 o'clock is exercise. The food is very good, and the cleanliness is awesome. It's a very nice environment. It has very nice energy, is bright, and it has been awesome. They have their own apartments. Because some people don't want to just sit around their house and watch TV by themselves, probably, they have a TV room where they can all share the same TV, but at 7 o'clock, they watch movies together, so I guess that would be fine.

January 27, 2014

Dad was at the Gables of Brighton, but he became ill and needs to go back to the hospital. He was only there for a month. The place was very nice and they took care of my father.

June 30, 2012

By Clive1

My sister and I toured this facility and happened to like it. As a matter of fact we just moved our father there last week. The price is very reasonable. I like that they provide transportation to appointments. They have a lot of good diverse schedule of activities. Most of all I really like their dining facility. It's really huge and it's like a restaurant than like a dining hall. There are different plans one can sign up for. There's not a breakfast or lunch but a brunch. So the brunch is included everyday but the dinner it's extra and you can sign up for 10 meals a month, 20 or 30. We had him for 20 meals a month. His apartment is nice. The staff seemed caring.

Costs for The Gables of Brighton

Photos of The Gables of Brighton

Services and Amenities of The Gables of Brighton

• Fee Structure Extra: $2000 Community Fee
  • Independent Living Starting At: $2050/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About The Gables of Brighton

The Gables offers something for everyone and if your needs change, we are with you every step of the way. With the care options we offer and dedicated staff available 24 hours a day, combined with our partnerships with reputable healthcare professionals; you'll rest easy knowing we can meet your every need.

Residents have a variety of services and amenities available to them. Enjoy our exceptional restaurant-style dining with a full complement of menu choices while socializing with friends or enjoy a game of cards in our well-appointed game room. If you’re interested in more relaxing and private activities, spend time surfing the internet in our library or tending to your favorite flowers in our outdoor garden areas.

SERVICES PROVIDED: RETIREMENT ACTIVE ADULT - The Gables of Brighton provides Exceptional Independent Living services for seniors.

• Our restaurant-style dining program offers expanded continental breakfast with cold and hot items, as well as lunch and dinner daily. Each meal is prepared fresh and served by our friendly, well-trained wait staff.
  • Our housekeeping staff will clean your apartment the way you want it cleaned every week.
  • Our trained and licensed transportation staff provides door-to-door services to popular shopping, restaurants, and services in the community.
  • There’s always something fun and exciting to do here. Our diverse programs, outings, and events offer something for everyone

Map of The Gables of Brighton