Legacy at Clover Blossom

Reviews of Legacy at Clover Blossom

Independent Living Reviews for Legacy at Clover Blossom

June 29, 2012

By JoshS

My grandmother has lived there for about 5 years - she used to have her own home, but she had trouble getting up and down the stairs. She had also fallen twice without being able to get up for help, so we thought an assisted living facility would be best. I didn't have much of a role in the decision, it was mainly my dad and my aunt - both on my grandmother's side - that did all the research. I know they searched for a while before deciding on The Legacy. It has been a relatively good experience so far. My grandmother has made some friends there, but she doesn't seem THRILLED to be there, however she does still seem happy. Assisted living facilities can only be so upbeat.

About Legacy at Clover Blossom

Legacy at Clover Blossom is designed with the active lifestyles of today's mature individual in mind. Located in a beautiful residential area in the Town of Brighton, Legacy features a variety of elegantly appointed apartments for independent living, and is convenient to retail centers, restaurants and churches.

A wide selection of first-class conveniences including a full-service dining facility, library, personal laundry service, exercise facility, and local transportation are provided by a caring and dedicated staff. Your safety is assured by a state-of-the-art security and fire system, individual emergency call systems, and a 24-hour staff.

Come visit us at Legacy at Clover Blossom. Our model units are open and we would be happy to show you around.

Map of Legacy at Clover Blossom