Chandler Place Minneapolis, MN

Reviews of Chandler Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Chandler Place

July 24, 2012

By smokingiscool

The parking, and dropping off members of my family...who were elderly was easy. The place was very well kept and my mother, mother's cousin and I were welcomed by a friendly receptionist. Someone from the kitchen dropped off delicious cookies but horrible coffee. They did have Caribou or really nice coffee off to the side--a nurse later infromed me and got me some. I hear the food is great but I didn't want to stay because I'd rather do something else. People in lobby seeming to have fun...more like an apartment building feeling than nursting facility.

July 05, 2012

By LindseyB

At first my impression of Chandler Place was not great. We visited to find a place for my grandmother after an injury that made it so she could no longer live alone. While the lobby was well furnished and the common rooms were clean and pretty, the rooms themselves were very small. The more I visited, however, the more I realized the positive qualities of Chandler Place. The staff is always very kind to my family and helpful with my grandmother. They go beyond simply assisting and have discussions with her, which help her feel less lonely. There are many activities available to keep her involved. With Wii bowling, movies, and planned trips to local restaurants, she always has opportunities to keep her entertained and social. The kind people and fun events are the reason my grandmother recovered so well and the reason she is still healthy and happy today. I would recommend Chandler Place to anyone looking to keep their loved ones involved.

About Chandler Place

Chandler Place is a senior living provider in Minneapolis, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Chandler Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chandler Place