Chandler Place Minneapolis, MN

Reviews of Chandler Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Chandler Place

July 24, 2012

By smokingiscool

The parking, and dropping off members of my family...who were elderly was easy. The place was very well kept and my mother, mother's cousin and I were welcomed by a friendly receptionist. Someone from the kitchen dropped off delicious cookies but horrible coffee. They did have Caribou or really nice coffee off to the side--a nurse later infromed me and got me some. I hear the food is great but I didn't want to stay because I'd rather do something else. People in lobby seeming to have fun...more like an apartment building feeling than nursting facility.

July 05, 2012

By LindseyB

At first my impression of Chandler Place was not great. We visited to find a place for my grandmother after an injury that made it so she could no longer live alone. While the lobby was well furnished and the common rooms were clean and pretty, the rooms themselves were very small. The more I visited, however, the more I realized the positive qualities of Chandler Place. The staff is always very kind to my family and helpful with my grandmother. They go beyond simply assisting and have discussions with her, which help her feel less lonely. There are many activities available to keep her involved. With Wii bowling, movies, and planned trips to local restaurants, she always has opportunities to keep her entertained and social. The kind people and fun events are the reason my grandmother recovered so well and the reason she is still healthy and happy today. I would recommend Chandler Place to anyone looking to keep their loved ones involved.

Costs for Chandler Place

Photos of Chandler Place

Services and Amenities of Chandler Place

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Chandler Place

Step into Chandler Place and take comfort in knowing that you have come to the right place. We have been a part of the St. Anthony community for many years, delivering a lifestyle of care, value, and well-being amidst a beautiful setting.

It is our commitment to helping each resident lead a purposeful life and we strive to deliver the highest quality of wellbeing through Platinum Service®. Our neighboring community, St. Anthony Health & Rehabilitation, offers long-term care, transitional care, and memory care when additional services or care is needed.

Independent Living

We believe life can get better with age. Each of us lives a life richly colored by family, friends and uniquely personal experiences. At Chandler Place, we pride ourselves in helping you make the most of every moment. Our programs help you live your passions, fulfill your potential and keep precious memories alive while making cherished new ones. We believe you deserve a wonderful life at every stage.

Come and experience just how rich your life can be. We’ll not only help you put more meaningful moments in your life, but we’ll also help you put more life into each and every moment.

Assisted Living

At Chandler Place, we excel at helping residents transition from independent life to a more supportive environment. Our beautiful common areas make it easy to foster friendships and engage in daily social activities. Our community is rich in opportunities to improve the quality of life as we age.

As your needs change, our assisted living services offer everything you need to live comfortably and securely. We provide comprehensive personal care services around the clock. Select only the services you prefer to live as independently as possible.

ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES

• Two chef-inspired meals per day
  • Weekly light housekeeping services
  • Scheduled transportation
  • All utilities, excluding electric, cable & telephone
  • Personal assistance with activities of daily living

COMMUNITY AMENITIES & FEATURES

• Landscaped courtyard, patio and pond
  • Anytime dining in The Fountains Restaurant
  • Salon
  • Pet-friendly community
  • Resident library
  • Non-smoking community
  • 24-hour on-site staffing
  • Social, recreational, fitness, education and intergenerational programming
  • Priority admission to St. Anthony Health & Rehabilitation (dependent on bed availability and admission criteria)

Memory Care

When someone you know is experiencing memory loss, we’re here with Pearls of Life® memory care. Pearls of Life recognizes the value of each individual and helps residents live dignified, well-rounded lives, discovering the treasures, or pearls, within.

Pearls of Life memory care offers Montessori Inspired Lifestyle®, a positive approach to providing care for adults living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This approach of care is based on the methods of Maria Montessori, as adapted for adults by Dr. Cameron Camp, founder of the Center for Applied Research in Dementia. Dr. Camp is the innovator and founder of the Montessori Inspired Lifestyle approach to dementia care. This approach allows residents to focus on their individual strengths and engage in meaningful activities to stimulate the mind and improve the overall quality of life.

MEMORY CARE SERVICES

• Montessori-Inspired Lifestyle® Approach for Dementia Care
  • Three chef-inspired meals per day
  • 24-hour on-site staffing
  • All utilities, excluding telephone
  • Personal assistance with activities of daily living

Thank you for your interest at Chandler Place. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Chandler Place