Regency At Grand Blanc

Reviews of Regency At Grand Blanc

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency At Grand Blanc

January 01, 2019

By LovedOne1210

My husband is at Regency At Grand Blanc for therapy. The food is delicious, like eating at a restaurant. I would rate the staff as a 1 because it takes them an hour to get to my husband's room. The community is beautiful and has a lot of activities. They have a therapy crew, people who come in and sing, and ping-pong. The insurance pays for it.

May 22, 2018

By acg

What I especially liked about Regency is that there was a way to reward the best caregivers: CNAs, LPNs, therapists, et al. I was able to fill out "compliment" sheets for those I chose to paradise and I could even give out "Regency $" slips that an employee could redeem at one of the offices. The result of this was a generally high level of good attention being paid to my spouse. The food was excellent and including 3 different dining rooms. The surroundings were pleasant.

Services and Amenities of Regency At Grand Blanc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Regency At Grand Blanc

Regency At Grand Blanc is a senior living provider in Grand Blanc, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency At Grand Blanc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency At Grand Blanc