Rosehaven Manor

Reviews of Rosehaven Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Rosehaven Manor

April 05, 2017

By Mary523473

We have lived at Rosehaven for 4 years. It is a great place to live. We have a great staff here. We enjoy the people and activities. We have good food, prepared by our chef. We have transportation provided.

April 01, 2017

Rosehaven Manor is a wonderful place to live. We have great staff. They updated our exercise with brand new state of the art exercise equipment.

March 31, 2017

By Dyeanne

I relocated here from Florida. I really enjoy the friendly community. When the weather is bad, you don't have to go out. I enjoy the dining room. The homebound care will check on you when they don't see you. I love the freedom I have here.

March 29, 2017

By Edna315473

I like living here and living here is good. I've enjoyed making good friends. We have fun playing cards. We have a nice dining room where we can buy good food.

May 05, 2015

By Betty110433450

Rosehaven Manor has good security, and it’s well-maintained. There is an Activity Director, so they keep the activities up-to-date. They have fieldtrips and bingo. We're happy with it; so far we've enjoyed it. It’s very clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Questions about Rosehaven Manor

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are close to the cultural center of Flint. Located just a few minutes from shopping and dining.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Rosehaven Manor has organized?

We offer weekly trips to the store, bank and post office. Monthly dining trips to local restaurants. Even trips to places such as the Farmers Market, and concerts.

What transportation services does Rosehaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

We offer weekly transportation to the grocery store, banks and post office. As well as monthly dinner outings and other events through the year!

What makes the chef or dining program at Rosehaven Manor exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our dining program can be customized to the residents' needs. They offer alternatives to the daily menu.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have two libraries, theater, game room, puzzle room, convenience store, aviary, art and craft room, coffee café, and fitness center!

What safety features or security measures does Rosehaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

Each apartment features pull cords in every bedroom and bathroom. We also have a daily door check program to make sure residents are okay every morning.

If Rosehaven Manor accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We allow cats and dogs.

Does Rosehaven Manor work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have Safe Hands, Warm Hearts, a private home healthcare company, right on site to help with resident needs.

Costs for Rosehaven Manor

Photos of Rosehaven Manor

Services and Amenities of Rosehaven Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Rosehaven Manor

Exceptional Living and Exceptional Service is what you can expect at Rosehaven Manor. This remarkable retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Rosehaven Manor you will live in grand style in a one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Rosehaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. Special pricing is available during this exciting time, come check us out today!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
    • Deluxe Housekeeping
    • Laundry
    • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Rosehaven Manor