Rosehaven Manor

Reviews of Rosehaven Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Rosehaven Manor

April 13, 2017

By Sandra157587

Right now, we are helping my brother move into Rosehaven. It is gorgeous, and it is about what we needed. I am very pleased with it at this time. The staff is wonderful, and we saw the social director person who popped the popcorn for the movies. They have an activity calendar that tells you all the activities they have, like when they have movie nights. They have a rec room with pool tables, I visited their library, and they even have a store where you can purchase things that you need. I was over there one day, and they had a group that was going to Birch Run because there was something going on up there. So, they also have outside activities that they do. They even have churches that come in, and they have Bible study, Bingo day, and bird watching. They have a lot of stuff going on.

April 05, 2017

By Mary523473

We have lived at Rosehaven for 4 years. It is a great place to live. We have a great staff here. We enjoy the people and activities. We have good food, prepared by our chef. We have transportation provided.

April 01, 2017

Rosehaven Manor is a wonderful place to live. We have great staff. They updated our exercise with brand new state of the art exercise equipment.

March 31, 2017

By Dyeanne

I relocated here from Florida. I really enjoy the friendly community. When the weather is bad, you don't have to go out. I enjoy the dining room. The homebound care will check on you when they don't see you. I love the freedom I have here.

March 29, 2017

By Edna315473

I like living here and living here is good. I've enjoyed making good friends. We have fun playing cards. We have a nice dining room where we can buy good food.

May 05, 2015

By Betty110433450

Rosehaven Manor has good security, and it’s well-maintained. There is an Activity Director, so they keep the activities up-to-date. They have fieldtrips and bingo. We're happy with it; so far we've enjoyed it. It’s very clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Questions about Rosehaven Manor

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Rosehaven Manor. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have a very social community and the residents like to visit with each other in our lobby and cafe. They often meet up for cards, with the most popular games being poker, euchre, and Skip-bo.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are close to the cultural center of Flint. We are also not far away from the shops and restaurants on Miller Rd.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Rosehaven Manor has organized?

We offer weekly trips to the store, bank and post office. Monthly dining trips to local restaurants. Even trips to places such as the Farmers Market, and concerts.

What transportation services does Rosehaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

We offer weekly transportation to the grocery store, banks and post office. As well as monthly dinner outings and other events through the year!

What makes the chef or dining program at Rosehaven Manor exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our dining program can be customized to the residents' needs. They offer alternatives to the daily menu.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have two libraries, theater, game room, puzzle room, convenience store, aviary, art and craft room, coffee café, and fitness center!

What safety features or security measures does Rosehaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

We are in a locked building, and visitors either need a key or a resident to open the door. Additionally, each apartment features emergency pull cords in every bedroom and bathroom. We also have a daily door check program to make sure residents are okay every morning.

If Rosehaven Manor accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We allow cats and dogs; dogs must be leashed and are allowed outside and in the hallways. Cats should stay in the apartment.

Does Rosehaven Manor work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have a private home care company located in the community, whose office is located on the first floor. They have caregivers in the community 7 days a week to provide a wide range of services, ranging from housekeeping to help showering.

Costs for Rosehaven Manor

Photos of Rosehaven Manor

Services and Amenities of Rosehaven Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Get Costs

About Rosehaven Manor

Exceptional Living and Exceptional Service is what you can expect at Rosehaven Manor. This remarkable retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Rosehaven Manor you will live in grand style in a one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Rosehaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. Special pricing is available during this exciting time, come check us out today!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
    • Deluxe Housekeeping
    • Laundry
    • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Rosehaven Manor