Lockwood of Burton

Reviews of Lockwood of Burton

Assisted Living Reviews for Lockwood of Burton

March 21, 2016

By Caring Daughter122139750

My mom moved into Lockwood of Burton. We chose the place because of the friendliness of the community. The entire place looks very neat and clean and has a very homey atmosphere. The residents have their own individual apartments, which really helps to make it feel like their own home. She has a small kitchen with small appliances. The food that I tasted was very good. We like the fact that she can choose between a three-meal plan or a one-meal plan. That was a good selling point.

January 19, 2016

By budg

I liked Lockwood from what I could see. I talked to a couple of residents who were very complimentary. The only thing I would have against Lockwood is that it’s located in the wrong direction. I have a son who lives in Waterford, and I would rather stay closer to him than further away, but I liked the place. The room seemed bigger than the studio I’m in now; plus, it has a separate bedroom. They have quite a bit of activities, according to their calendar, going on every day. It looked like a nice place.

December 30, 2014

Our daughter found Lockwood of Burton and the people that I spoke with were very nice, and they had been so helpful . We have only been here a week and so far everything is really nice. We are very well satisfied. I just can't find anything wrong with it. They are really accommodating and the residents are all extremely friendly.

October 11, 2012

By happysoul1

My nana had been in multiple retirement homes in the area of Genesee. After her last place rates got way too expensive for her, she decided that she needed to move. After looking at many places we found Lockwood. it is a very good place to live. My nana has never seemed to have any problem with it. It located in Burton, Michigan. The staff is always friendly and kind. One thing my nana loves is all of the activities to do around the place. She absolutely enjoys the movies in their nice little theater. My nana also loves the food very much and she could not be happy with the dessert. She has a room that has access to the outside and she can watch all the animals that run around and she enjoys that very much. I think she really likes this place and plans to stay here a long time.

April 05, 2012

By richard.1

My Grandfather has been in assistant living for about eight years. During these eight years he has bounced around a bit find the one which best suites his needs. After four different locations, I believe we found the one for him. It located in Burton, MI. I think the staff is always friendly and understanding. One thing my grandfather enjoys a lot is their meals, with a wide array of options. The meals are just the right size and made right at the facility by the very own chef. The apartments are also nice, large, and modern allowing him to feel right at home. I have been very pleased with this facility as well as my grandfather has. They also offer many activities such as exercising, movies, and outings on a regular basis. It brings me comfort to see that he is treated so well. The rent is about the same as any of the others, but you have to pay it.

Independent Living Reviews for Lockwood of Burton

July 31, 2013

By Dawn7

I visited Lockwood because I'm looking for an independent living facility. My experience with them was wonderful. It is the best that I have seen so far. They are very accommodating. This facility is close to my son and his wife. They live in the Flint area.

October 25, 2011

By csaw111

I visited the facility at Lockwood of Burton recently and I was impressed as I pulled up to the building. The lawns were neatly mowed and the grounds were well kept and nicely landscaped. It is a large multilevel building in the style of apartments, the outside of the building is clean and bright white and looks very new. I meant quiet a few members of the staff and they were all very friendly and helpful. They showed me around the building which was nice and clean and offered a number of amenities. They had a small movie theater, beauty salon and a full kitchen. The kitchen staff works very hard and cooks all of the meals from scratch. I had a chance to sample the meatloaf and I was surprised by how good it was. The food is not simple cafeteria fare but more on par with a dinner or restaurant. The residents' rooms are basically small one bedroom apartments similar to ones you would find in any apartment complex. I thought it was very nice and my grandma is very happy there.

Questions about Lockwood of Burton

What transportation services does Lockwood of Burton offer to independent living residents?

Lockwood of Burton has scheduled transportation. We take the residents to grocery stores, farmers market, music in the park, local events in the community , doctors appointments on Monday mornings between 9-1 within a 10 mile radius and so much more.

If Lockwood of Burton accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We accept animals under 25 lbs. There is a nice sidewalk around the whole building with benches and a wooded area in the back.

Does Lockwood of Burton work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We are staffed 24/7 with Great Lakes Campus Care. They can provide a continuum of care services for residents.

Costs for Lockwood of Burton

Photos of Lockwood of Burton

Services and Amenities of Lockwood of Burton

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2090/month
  • Independent Living Starting At: $2090/month

About Lockwood of Burton

At Lockwood of Burton you create your pace. Enjoy a afternoon playing cards or browse In the lending library. Our scheduled van transportation makes it easy to go shopping or take advantage of the area's many cultural and social attractions .When you select Lockwood of Burton you can be certain that you'll enjoy spacious apartment home living equipped with every convenience. The many services and amenities offered will make your life easier. It's a carefree way of life; privacy when you want it and company when you choose. Enjoy our mini-clinic for free blood pressure checks and for visiting medical professionals.

Our apartments feature Kitchens with frost free refrigerator/freezer, electric Range/oven and garbage disposal. Dishwasher included in two bedroom apartments. Bright spacious baths featuring oversized mirrors and grab bars. Choice of bathtub with shower or Shower stalls. Emergency pull cords in bedrooms and bath. Individually controlled central heat and air Conditioning. Small pets welcome, Professional 24-hour emergency maintenance. Responsive and caring on-site management team. Come see for yourself the comforts, personal service and exceptional amenities, in a gracious atmosphere for a extraordinary value. Lockwood of Burton is the perfect reason to retire, or simply call home.

We have full size appliances in kitchen and a amazing calendar of life enriching programs. Laundry rooms on all four floors. Guest suite for overnight visitors, pet friendly.

Map of Lockwood of Burton