Lockwood of Burton

Reviews of Lockwood of Burton

Independent Living Reviews for Lockwood of Burton

November 29, 2016

By Mary557836

The experience at Lockwood of Burton was very good. They’re very informative. The lady was very helpful. The dining area was very nice and well lit. It is all in one building, and you pay for whatever services you need. It’s a very good value. The location was very convenient, too.

July 31, 2013

By Dawn7

I visited Lockwood because I'm looking for an independent living facility. My experience with them was wonderful. It is the best that I have seen so far. They are very accommodating. This facility is close to my son and his wife. They live in the Flint area.

October 25, 2011

By csaw111

I visited the facility at Lockwood of Burton recently and I was impressed as I pulled up to the building. The lawns were neatly mowed and the grounds were well kept and nicely landscaped. It is a large multilevel building in the style of apartments, the outside of the building is clean and bright white and looks very new. I meant quiet a few members of the staff and they were all very friendly and helpful. They showed me around the building which was nice and clean and offered a number of amenities. They had a small movie theater, beauty salon and a full kitchen. The kitchen staff works very hard and cooks all of the meals from scratch. I had a chance to sample the meatloaf and I was surprised by how good it was. The food is not simple cafeteria fare but more on par with a dinner or restaurant. The residents' rooms are basically small one bedroom apartments similar to ones you would find in any apartment complex. I thought it was very nice and my grandma is very happy there.

Questions about Lockwood of Burton

What transportation services does Lockwood of Burton offer to independent living residents?

Lockwood of Burton has scheduled transportation. We take the residents to grocery stores, farmers market, music in the park, local events in the community , doctors appointments on Monday mornings between 9-1 within a 10 mile radius and so much more.

If Lockwood of Burton accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We accept animals under 25 lbs. There is a nice sidewalk around the whole building with benches and a wooded area in the back.

Does Lockwood of Burton work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We are staffed 24/7 with The Medical Team . They can provide a continuum of care services for residents.

Costs for Lockwood of Burton

Photos of Lockwood of Burton

Services and Amenities of Lockwood of Burton

• Independent Living Starting At: $1925/month

• Pets: Yes

About Lockwood of Burton

At Lockwood of Burton you create your pace. Enjoy a afternoon playing cards or browse In the lending library. Our scheduled van transportation makes it easy to go shopping or take advantage of the area's many cultural and social attractions .When you select Lockwood of Burton you can be certain that you'll enjoy spacious apartment home living equipped with every convenience. The many services and amenities offered will make your life easier. It's a carefree way of life; privacy when you want it and company when you choose. Enjoy our mini-clinic for free blood pressure checks and for visiting medical professionals.

Our apartments feature Kitchens with frost free refrigerator/freezer, electric Range/oven and garbage disposal. Dishwasher included in two bedroom apartments. Bright spacious baths featuring oversized mirrors and grab bars. Choice of bathtub with shower or Shower stalls. Emergency pull cords in bedrooms and bath. Individually controlled central heat and air Conditioning. Small pets welcome, Professional 24-hour emergency maintenance. Responsive and caring on-site management team. Come see for yourself the comforts, personal service and exceptional amenities, in a gracious atmosphere for a extraordinary value. Lockwood of Burton is the perfect reason to retire, or simply call home.

We have full size appliances in kitchen and a amazing calendar of life enriching programs. Laundry rooms on all four floors. Guest suite for overnight visitors, pet friendly.

Map of Lockwood of Burton