Oakmont Parkway

Oakmont Parkway (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Oakmont Parkway

Independent Living Reviews for Oakmont Parkway

April 01, 2013

By not happy with this place

I would not recommond this place to anyone, staff rude, food lousy,cold,

October 05, 2011

By idohair

While the building was always clean and taken care of it was the employees that bothered me the most. I understand how hard it is to take care of the elderly, but it's part of your job to be friendly and sweet and put on a generally happy face for them. This was not something that was EVER done at this Senior home. It's very hard to walk in and see my grandmother so upset because one of the employees was harsh with her or said something rude. I have personally watched employees roll thier eyes during dinner when one of the residents asked for something that wasn't on the menu. I've also witnessed my grandmother get scolded for taking more the one peice if fruit at a time. That's overly excessive when we are paying $2000.00 a month just for a room and food my grandmother should be able to take as many pieces of fruit as she would like. One of my grandmothers biggest complaints was how cold the food always was. When she would ask if they would heat up her plate she was meet with hostility. This is not how any ederly care facility should be run hence the reason my grandmother is no longer there.

About Oakmont Parkway

Oakmont Parkway is a senior living provider in Clinton Township, Michigan that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Oakmont Parkway for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakmont Parkway