Oakmont Parkway

Reviews of Oakmont Parkway

Independent Living Reviews for Oakmont Parkway

April 02, 2015

By Selective

This is an outstanding facility staffed by caring, responsive personnel who are personally familiar with the needs of their residents and eager to assist them. The atmosphere is friendly, the amenities and activities so very pleasant, the meals well planned; in fact, there are no negative aspects to life at Oakmont. The directors and staff anticipate and address the concerns of their residents as well as their friends and relatives. They know everyone by name and extend themselves far beyond what one would expect. This is definitely a five-star experience in quality care!

January 03, 2015

My mother liked Oakmont Parkway a lot. The rooms were very nice -- more handicap accessible than a lot of the other places that we went to -- and it was not an overwhelming floor plan either. You are always close to an elevator or close to the dining room. The people were very friendly and very helpful. They had quite a few activities available like parties. The dining area was nice, clean, and elegant.

September 18, 2014

By Bdz

Would recommend Oakmont for anyone that is looking for their family. They do an outstanding job.

November 28, 2013

We will be moving to Oakmont Parkway. It is very nice. I have never seen one as nice as Oakmont. The rooms are excellent and we have the biggest one in the place. The staff is very nice and I am recommending them to others.

April 01, 2013

By not happy with this place

I would not recommond this place to anyone, staff rude, food lousy,cold,

October 05, 2011

By idohair

While the building was always clean and taken care of it was the employees that bothered me the most. I understand how hard it is to take care of the elderly, but it's part of your job to be friendly and sweet and put on a generally happy face for them. This was not something that was EVER done at this Senior home. It's very hard to walk in and see my grandmother so upset because one of the employees was harsh with her or said something rude. I have personally watched employees roll thier eyes during dinner when one of the residents asked for something that wasn't on the menu. I've also witnessed my grandmother get scolded for taking more the one peice if fruit at a time. That's overly excessive when we are paying $2000.00 a month just for a room and food my grandmother should be able to take as many pieces of fruit as she would like. One of my grandmothers biggest complaints was how cold the food always was. When she would ask if they would heat up her plate she was meet with hostility. This is not how any ederly care facility should be run hence the reason my grandmother is no longer there.

About Oakmont Parkway

Oakmont Parkway is a senior living provider in Clinton Township, Michigan that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Oakmont Parkway for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakmont Parkway