Waltonwood Carriage Park

Reviews of Waltonwood Carriage Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Waltonwood Carriage Park

July 10, 2013

By Nancy64328650

My mom stayed at Waltonwood at Carriage Park for some time. They were caring and wonderful. They knew every minute where she was and they would interact with her. My mom felt she belonged there.

July 05, 2012

By kshamrock20

This is a fantastic place. I hadn't heard of it until a friend of mine mentioned that he had a relative here. I decided to attend the home with him and take a tour. My, my, what a place. This is more like a vacation home than anything else. I'm amazed at how many resources there are for the residents. This home really made me smile and I felt content knowing that there are places with this much quality and hospitality for seniors to live in. Most of the homes I have been in are very similar to a hospital. They have a horrible smell and a somber mood about them. Waltonwood has a library and a cafe and all sorts of other awesome hang outs. I felt like I was on a college campus. It feels like its own little society. It is also located in Canton, MI, which is a beautiful and safe city.

December 13, 2011

By aaron20036

Waltonwood is a very nice building. It has a good security system, elevators, a putting green, a general store, a parlor with fireplace, a cafe, a computer work station, lounges, a restaurant style dining room, a private dining room, a barber and beauty salon, guest suites, a library, game and billiard room, hobby and craft room, fitness room with equipment specifically designed for seniors, laundry lounges on each floor, scenic courtyards, and a gazebo. I feel very comforted putting my parents in there! The only thing I don't like about it is the cost. It's really fancy though, so it makes up for it. It has shuttle service to many supermarkets and grocery stores in the area, and has a good location. I would hope that when I get older, my son and daughter put me in one! Of course, it has the basic senior care, and good employees. Overall, it's a great place!!

Services and Amenities of Waltonwood Carriage Park

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

About Waltonwood Carriage Park

Waltonwood Carriage Park is a senior living provider in Canton, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Waltonwood Carriage Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waltonwood Carriage Park