Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge Timonium, MD

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge

Independent Living Reviews for Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge

December 30, 2013

By Caring82045850

Mays Chapel Village is clean and the staff and residents seem to be very friendly. The only reason I didn't select it is because of accommodations. It just wasn't large enough for my mother and sister and it felt like living in a box. I wanted a place where mom could take some of her furniture. She doesn't like it at all. I would've selected it if it had more spacious rooms for two people.

Photos of Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge

About Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge

Located in Baltimore County, Maryland, Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge -- serving Timonium, Lutherville, Towson, Hunt Valley and surrounding areas -- is honored to offer both rental independent and assisted living residences as well as Wellspring Village, a special care program for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of memory impairment. At Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge, our senior residents experience life as they choose. Our friendly staff provides an elegant and comfortable residential living environment as well as vibrant, comprehensive award-winning programs that encourage older adults to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Map of Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge