The Gables of Jacksonville

Photos of The Gables of Jacksonville

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Get cost information
Find out availability
Ask about payment options

Reviews of The Gables of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida

4.33

(3 reviews)

Linda121600450

March 18, 2016

It was a very nice facility with lovely rooms, lots of activities, and nice common areas. The staff was very attentive. The food service looked wonderful. The only reason I ruled this one out was that the other facility I looked at was so much closer for me to visit. I absolutely recommend this community to others.

Anonymous64854250

May 13, 2015

I had a friend who lived here. They had a lot of activities, and they had a nice dining room. The downstairs was very pleasant, and she had a nice room there. The staff showed me a room upstairs, and I did not like it at all. It was like a dorm room with a little microwave. It was not what I want. I am not ready for that. The only nice thing about it was the building itself. It looked like you are going to a home. It had a porch in front. That part was all very pleasant. I enjoyed visiting her. The staff seemed to be OK.

Caring77526150

February 28, 2015

It was comparable to the place my mother is in, probably a little smaller. I liked it. The people were very friendly. It was a place that I would like my mother to be.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Costs for The Gables of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida

Assisted Living

This level of care provides support for those who need help with personal care needs such as cleaning, bathing, and dressing. Residents selecting this level of care are treated to many amenities in a home-like atmosphere, while getting support in their daily lives.

$3,995

Memory Care

Memory Care is specifically designed to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Specially trained staff members assist with activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing) and provide therapies to slow further loss of cognitive abilities.

$6,695

Services and Amenities of The Gables of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida

• Entry Fee Cost: 3000
    • Fee Structure Extra: Entry fee cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

About The Gables of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida

Life at The Gables of Jacksonville is a breeze, featuring a convenient location, bright and airy residence, and a maintenance-free lifestyle centered around enhancing independence. The Gables provides around-the-clock caregiver assistance tailored to each individual so residents can experience stress-free, comfortable living. Here, residents can age in place in a home they love thanks to our assisted living, memory care, and Extended Congregate Care (ECC) services.

Offering just the right amount of assistance to maintain your independent lifestyle, Assisted living at The Gables of Jacksonville features around-the-clock caregivers who provide support with daily tasks such as personal care, housekeeping, and medication management. Knowing someone is always there to offer a helping hand gives peace of mind to residents and their family members.

Our associates follow the person-centered Best Friends™ Approach to Dementia Care, putting friendships, empathy, and understanding at the center of every interaction. Our results-oriented and innovative therapies are proven to slow cognitive decline, enhance memory, and decrease anxiety.

Map of The Gables of Jacksonville

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Putnam County
    • Columbia County
    • Alachua County
    Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.