Fountains at Mill Cove

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

9960 Atrium Way, Jacksonville, FL 32225
Fountains at Mill Cove (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Fountains at Mill Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for Fountains at Mill Cove

January 28, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer43

This community is the same as the other facility I visited. The rooms were homey. As for activities, the residents look at questions on a TV screen, and they have to decide which choice is the correct answer. If they get the right answer, then they get a star, and if it’s the wrong answer, they have to rethink it. It is like a memory-type thing. They have a small grocery store there, too.

September 28, 2015

It seems to be a good community, and everybody has been really nice. My friend seems to be pretty happy. They have a lot of activities, and they seemed to be really caring about her. She has a one-bedroom, one bath, a combined living and kitchen area, and a little patio area. They have music that comes to the facility, they have Bingo, and they take them to shopping and doctor’s appointments. She said the food is pretty good.

April 27, 2015

The staff has the biggest heart, and they are all about trying to get everybody what they need. My grandmother's room is quite large. They have lot of amenities for their residents.

November 30, 2014

I didn't like the fact that you have to eat with the same people three meals a day. All the staff was very accommodating, and they were very nice. The rooms were smaller than some of the places I visited. The dining room was very nice.

November 11, 2014

By Michelle96390650

Our experience with this community was fine. The staff were very helpful, and the rooms were nice. They do have activities, but I can't remember them anymore.

May 29, 2014

It smelled fine. The rooms are comfortable. The food is satisfactory. The staff is nice enough. I like that there was space available.

November 27, 2013

By Caring72009350

I like this community. The facility is very clean, very bright, very well decorated. The lady who showed me around was very knowledgeable and very professional. On the time I was there, they had a King Fish contest and they also had a picnic lunch. They also take the residents to shopping, movies, and to the malls. The people are very professional. They had a beauty parlor there and different things; and physical therapy if she needed it. It seemed pretty complete.

August 25, 2013

By Wayne1

I thought it was a very nice place. The staff was very helpful, polite, informative and very accommodating. The food was good. The whole facility's lay out was beautifully done. The rooms were beautiful. My dad loved it and there's nothing that I did not like about it.

June 17, 2013

By Gertha

I paid a visit and it looked clean. The staff were very helpful. It was a nice facility.

May 15, 2013

By caring0506113

It was very nice, very clean, and the staff was very professional. But dad wanted to be closer to my mother who is in Atlanta.

May 14, 2013

By Susan43

I looked for a place for my mom and I visited this community. It was a beautiful and wonderful place. The staff were caring and helpful. The rooms were bright and spacious, and the hallways were easily navigate able. There were music, games, dining, they celebrate birthdays of the residents, etc. Over all, it was a nice facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Fountains at Mill Cove

September 06, 2015

My parents are here. The staff is very nice, and they seem to be helpful. They are in a two-bedroom apartment, and it is nice. They have card games, ice cream parties, church services, music nights, and movie nights. They also have free transportation to go to different places during the week. I like that it is pretty and inviting, the dining room is beautiful, the staff seems to try to be helpful, and it is pretty clean.

June 29, 2015

We visited. The rooms were fine, and the staff were all very good.

May 08, 2015

I think the staff is OK. They are knowledgeable. The rooms are nice. They are a little spacious. They are not the cleanest, but they are OK. They have a lot of activities. They have bingo, a weight room, and arts & crafts. They have a lot of stuff. I like that it is convenient and reasonable.

June 29, 2013

By Patti5

I chose it because it's closer to where I live and after my mom had gotten out of the hospital for a surgery, they had put her on a rehab side at the Atrium and we liked it. Now she is in the independent living side of the facility. The staff was very professional and everyone is very, very friend. I think they are doing a great job. They have bingo, bowling, they have entertainers like singer and guitar players come in and there are different areas through out the building where there other things that they can do like play cards or make puzzles and they've got a physical therapy set up in there for them as well.

Costs for Fountains at Mill Cove

Photos of Fountains at Mill Cove

Services and Amenities of Fountains at Mill Cove

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2750

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL7109

About Fountains at Mill Cove

You really can have everything that senior living has to offer! A beautiful quiet setting with that sweet home feeling, an almost endless list of activities designed to bring fulfillment and socialization. A life of fewer worries that comes from living in a community built specifically for your needs.

Our residents have more options than most, as we provide independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care. We are a Continuum Care Community without the high-cost entry fee. That means you and your loved ones can have the peace of mind knowing that if your needs ever change, you won’t have to uproot your life to address them. Instead, transitioning between levels of care is simple.

Located near I-295 and Monument Rd. just west of Atlantic Beach, Ft. Caroline and the Intracoastal Waterway, our desirable location is just minutes away from local hospitals, Jacksonville International Airport, Jacksonville's beautiful beaches, the shops and dining of St. Johns Town Center, many houses of worship, an Arnold Palmer designed golf course, and other areas of attractions.

Our Community focuses on providing the amenities that encourage an active senior living lifestyle. A few of those amenities are listed below:

• Pet-Friendly
  • Courtyard and Garden
  • Wellness Center
  • Transportation
  • Social Clubs

Our Chef-inspired menus and beautifully appointed dining room are a favorite among residents.

Life here means trading the worry and stress that often come with a life at home. It means trading chores for staff ready to do the cooking and cleaning for you. And it means the comfort of knowing that whatever your needs are now and in the future, we have them covered. We are here to serve and offer you and your loved one the Peace of Mind you deserve.

We are the ONLY RENTAL Continuum Care Retirement Community in Jacksonville, FL!

Map of Fountains at Mill Cove