Brookdale Mandarin

Reviews of Brookdale Mandarin

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Mandarin

August 18, 2016

By Rebecca874850

Brookdale Mandarin is an amazing property, and the people are outstanding. I would have loved for Mother to move in there. It’s a four-story building that was very clean and had a lot of activities for the residents. They remodel the rooms as the people move out. My contact Tiffany, whom I worked with, was amazing.

June 10, 2016

By Helen231420

Our overall experience with Brookdale Mandarin was very positive. They had a lot of options as far as the different rooms that were available. They had just about everything we wanted, and the people were very nice. We had lunch there, and the food was good. The dining room was very nice. They could've used another dining area, like a sandwich place, because they only had the one dining room.

March 31, 2016

By Anonymous Daughter7

My mother was very well loved and very well taken care of in Brookdale Mandarin. The food was better; the facility was clean. She had her own little apartment. The only downside with that facility is that they had two scheduled times for their dinner and lunch. There were two elevators there and three floors with different wings. One elevator was the service elevator and the other elevator was for people to come and go. My mom was on the second dinner hour, and sometimes, you had to wait two or three times before you finally got down or up the crowded elevator..

February 22, 2016

By Wayne1

My dad is in Brookdale, and it’s absolutely wonderful. There’s a lot of loving and caring staff, and they understand the nature of my dad’s needs. They are working with him very well, and interact with the clients and residents very well. I am extremely comfortable with leaving him there, and I am very pleased and thankful that assisted living communities exist. Brookdale was the best choice.

January 28, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer43

Brookdale Mandarin is where my father is right now. The staff is kind, courteous, and helpful. The dining area is homey. The rooms are smaller, though.

January 05, 2015

The care staff is fine, but I am very dissatisfied with the office staff. The room -- although it is small -- is enough for what my father needs, and it is fine. I guess they give him his meds on time, so they give proper respect in that respect, but I am not a hundred percent satisfied at all. What they can improve on is their office procedure and their billing -- anything administrative or office related. Right now, it is a total mess with the transition, and it is very frustrating.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well and what we need to focus on improving. Please be assured your feedback will be reviewed and used to help better serve our residents and their families.

December 27, 2013

By Teresa27

My mother is in here. The staff is fabulous. They are very caring and really on top of their game. The rooms are absolutely perfect.

June 13, 2013

By Everette

My mom actually stayed here only for a day. It just so happened that they had a bed available, so it was convenient at that time. The facility was nice, it was like a hotel actually. The residents all seemed to appreciate what they have and where they live.

May 28, 2013

By Lucy7

The staff were very good. I would recommend them to someone else because they were very nice and the facility was clean. Their rooms were very small and furniture were old but you could bring in furniture. They had a party going when we visited and they were all together: the regular people and the ones with extreme cases.

November 17, 2011

By parasailing21

They took excellent care of my mother before she passed away.

Photos of Brookdale Mandarin

• Pharma

• Spanish

• State Licenses: AL8789

About Brookdale Mandarin

Brookdale Mandarin is a senior housing facility in the heart of Mandarin, Florida. It offers a home like setting and cheerful smiles from a professional staff who greet residents and visitors every day. The caring staff offers the assistance residents need while respecting their independence. Its peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Its genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to its residents' experience. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, Brookdale Mandarin offers unlimited opportunities for seniors to get to know other residents and the staff. Amenities and services include daily assistance with bathing and dressing, medication management, dining assistance and special diets. Assistance with reminders and redirection is provided as well, along with escorts and assistance with walking and an emergency response call system.

Map of Brookdale Mandarin